"Trust me" (1 Viewer)

I prefer going w/ 'Hold my beer while I...', 60% of the time, it works every time...

I'm sorry, but if you have trust issues this relationship isn't going to work.

I've learned to trust myself on this.

tumblr_n7u6kwie3D1s7w36ko1_400.gif

oh and having a gun on someone but getting close enough that they can knock the gun out of the hand - do you not understand the advantage that the gun gives you?

hate it

I am so tired of this line being used in tv shows and movies
it never works
it's always forced
don't like it

This is actually one of my biggest forums pet peeves too. "Trust me, Johnathan Sullivan is going to be the greatest Saints pick ever. I've watched all his games and broken down all the film, trust me!"

I hate exposition. Please let the audience figure things out with what is happening on screen. I don't need narration from a forced character to explain things to me.

Also hate the gun thing.

Another pet peeve is the token IT guy that can hack anything to keep the story moving.

Please come up with something better Hollywood.

My biggest movie/TV pet peeve has always been when some character is confronted by a monster/alien/killer robots/whatever and shoots it and the bullet obviously does nothing, so instead of turning around and running and maybe surviving they just stand their ground and keep shooting and get increasingly upset as each subsequent round does nothing. Meanwhile the antagonist closes in and kills them.

My pet peeve is when some one points a gun at some and it makes a "cha chick" sound. Guns do not make any noise by simply moving them around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom