Try not to laugh read from ESPN. (1 Viewer)

Yeah Science GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Okay so the Saints blowout the Sucaneers and then gst blown out by a visiting viking squad 27-10 on Christmas. This simulator must be doing crack

It's simulation so it's just mindless fun. But like someone said, of course they target the one simulation that had a Bucs/Cowboys NFCCG to highlight. :ROFLMAO: I'm sure TB/DAL and KC/BAL is the media's dream conference championship week so no surprise this is the one they chose to focus on.

Bucs and Cowboys are getting a lot of hype this year, we'll see if both teams are going to actually take the leap

The Saints getting beat my more than 1 score in that many games is so unrealistic.

It's simulation so it's just mindless fun. But like someone said, of course they target the one simulation that had a Bucs/Cowboys NFCCG to highlight. :ROFLMAO: I'm sure TB/DAL and KC/BAL is the media's dream conference championship week so no surprise this is the one they chose to focus on.

Bucs and Cowboys are getting a lot of hype this year, we'll see if both teams are going to actually take the leap

Good. More pressure and expectations for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom