(Try not to laugh too much) What were the positives today? (1 Viewer)

AK41 looked sharp, TQS was solid, Morstead is consistently magnificent (he's the best punter in franchise history by far and we'll never have another one as good as him).

No major injuries....TQS played well...the run blocking was great before SP gave up on a great running game.....I got nothing else

TQS.

Kamara and Murray when they were briefly used in the run game.

That's about it.

That's what I dont' understand about Payton. They were running the ball done their throats and then we stop. Why stop what is working to start throwing the ball.?

I was really surprised by TQS. He played really hard. He typically is pretty useless after the catch, but he really was earning every yard yesterday. He still is not very good on contested passes, but he played well.

Tre'Quan Smith looked like a legitimate NFL WR last night and he renewed my hope in him. If the passing game ever gets on track he could be a solid contributor.

Demario Davis is one of the best free agent signings in history. How did the Jets and Browns let him walk?

I think AK is reminding a lot of people of how great he is. I don't hear anyone complaining about his contract at the moment.

Hendrickson seems to be disruptive; I like him a lot. That hands to the face was unfortunate. He was doing what he was coached and it just so happened he hit his facemask.

1. Alvin Kamara when not running between the tackles. But, he need to be better between the tackles.

2. TQS, really enjoyed seeing him step up. I thought it would be Sanders. I was wrong.

3. Demario Davis is a stud....he does it all.

4. Taysom Hill. Whenever he is in the game he makes an impact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom