Trying to predict the draft..... (1 Viewer)

Which is the truth, there really is nothing to talk about in the offseason until the free agency period actually gets moving, but at the same time...have you read some of these "draft and free agency" threads, there not realisitic, there all slanted to personal opinion and not how things will really go and judging by past offseason, should go.

Everybody wants the big name free agent(s) and its possible we can get one, but you know most if not all these guys (even some we didnt think would) will get franchised, half the guys people are screaming for would much rather resign with there teams than come to NO, and teams are not gonna just let said players walk, there trying to win championships to. The only big name guy I can see walking is Lance Briggs and thats because he will be commanding alot of money and he was franchised last year and the Bears arent "supposed" to franchise him again, and its a possiblity he could price himself out of chicago, everybody else (Trufant, Hainsworth etc) will probably get franchised.

I agree that some (well alot) of these draft and free agent wish lists are just fantasies, but I think that is part of the fun. We are almost all closet Kiper wannabes, deciding what would be best for our team, and if we throw enough scenarios out there and get one right, we can say "I've been saying this for month". Or if we don't get any of the people we want, we can gripe the rest of the offseason about the front office. Either way we just want to prove that we could all be gm's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom