Tua has failed two physicals (1 Viewer)

....not if he can’t pass a physical, you don’t.

That matters to teams that need him to play this year. We don't. We can have him sit and learn behind Drew for a year, even if it's only at practice.

If he's at 24 I roll the dice. The upside is hard to pass up.

fox-24-reboot.jpg

That matters to teams that need him to play this year. We don't. We can have him sit and learn behind Drew for a year, even if it's only at practice.

If he's at 24 I roll the dice. The upside is hard to pass up.
I agree with you 100% he can rehab for a year. I would grab him quick. He has the it factor

Wait. How can he have failed two Physicals when teams are not supposed to be allowed to examine these players at this point. Which doctors are failing him. How is this possible?

Teams can hire an outside doctor to give a physical for them.

It's what Tampa did for Tom Brady's physical

I think this guy failed the Dolphins physical, and look how that turned up for us and the Dolphins.1586533490325.gif
Now that’s true but Drew has been one in how many that we have had on this team come and just be hurt. We don’t need anymore hurt players. We need players like Demario Davis and Cam Jordan that play 16 regular season games and be ready when the playoffs come too.

What specifically are they testing? I don't think anyone thought he would be fully recovered by now.

Have we had the combine? Yes.

Were some teams able to meet prospects before the lockdown. I believe so.

So opportunity for a few physicals to have occurred.

What's going to be fascinating is whether other team doctors gave him a better medical report and if these two are in the minority. And also of course how risk averse teams are feeling heading into this round of the draft lottery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom