Tua Tagovailoa is going pro (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
With us losing and having a higher draft position, he's now firmly within the possibilities for drafting a QB.

If everything checks out, I could see us going into the teens to get him if he doesn't drop enough. There'd be no pressure for him to start in year 1 anyway.

I'm not a huge fan, but I think he's the most realistic shot at getting a top QB prospect.

With us losing and having a higher draft position, he's now firmly within the possibilities for drafting a QB.

If everything checks out, I could see us going into the teens to get him. There'd be no pressure for him to start in year 1 anyway.

I'm not a huge fan, but I think he's the most realistic shot at getting a top QB prospect.

yeah that hip needs to check out first. it will be scrutinized over the coming months for sure.

I would imagine our propensity to take on a player like Tua is probably a tad higher after Drew ;)

yeah that hip needs to check out first. it will be scrutinized over the coming months for sure.

I would imagine our propensity to take on a player like Tua is probably a tad higher after Drew ;)

Yeah, we are the last fanbase that needs to scoff at a QB over a major injury. The doctors will check him thoroughly and I'd be surprised if he doesn't make a full recovery given the position he plays. He's not going to take many big hits as an NFL QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom