Tua Tagovailoa's Pro Day footage obtained by Chris Mortensen. Looks great. (1 Viewer)

If he ever got to around 9. I’d give up 2 firsts all day to get him. This is brees last yr and we need a future. I’m not sold on Taysom. I’d love to leave him as the gadget he is
I have to say that I would do the same. CSP would love to have a young guy come in that he could mold into another HOF player. I seem to remember several years ago that CSP said he was going to stop coaching when Drew stopped playing but a young player like Tua could light a new fire for him.
BTW I’m not saying Sean is retiring next year.

Tua is great.. That hip though. Not to mention all the high ankle injuries I could get past those. One hit or hard landing with some D Line man weight on him on that hip his career might be done much less ur season. The availability issue brings alot of bust potential. So if your us would have to use a ton of future assets to have a chance to grab him. The price is too high

His ability to play football was never in question. His stock will come down to whether or not teams were able to do thorough med evaluations at the combine. A hip MRI and CT unfortunately don’t tell the full story about his injury risk.

Tua is great.. That hip though. Not to mention all the high ankle injuries I could get past those. One hit or hard landing with some D Line man weight on him on that hip his career might be done much less ur season. The availability issue brings alot of bust potential. So if your us would have to use a ton of future assets to have a chance to grab him. The price is too high
Even if he got hurt and it didn’t work out our team is good enough to recover from the loss of a few picks.

would it be smart to spend a first on a QB during Brees' last year?

Honest question: Did this footage just happen to 'drop' almost immediately after the news of two failed physicals came out? ??
It was his pro day yesterday and the 1st time him throwing from that horrific injury that happened in late November. I'm honestly surprised he was able to do it in just 4 and half months.

So, all the news drop at once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom