Tua vs Drew Brees (Had To Share) (1 Viewer)

This is the season Tua will be judged on. If he doesn't deliver, then he never will. He has no excuses to hide behind. In the AFC outside of Cincy, KC, Buff, LAC this is the most talented team offensively.

Tua looked good at Alabama. That being said, it's different in the NFL. Windows are smaller and arm strength becomes more paramount. If you don't have elite arm strength you must have elite accuracy. This year with the weapons they got him will be telling. If he doesn't ball out his time in Miami will end.

Some dude i work with is trying to tell me that Tua will be better than Drew Brees when all is said and done. Are people really this uneducated? WOW Tua will be lucky to be in the NFL within 2 years, even as a backup.
See the source image

Anyone gifted enough to be an NFL QB has the potential to be as good or better than Drew Brees. The question is will they put in the work and dedication that Drew put in - for as long as he did?

That’s where the greats leave the rest behind.

Last edited:
Some dude i work with is trying to tell me that Tua will be better than Drew Brees when all is said and done. Are people really this uneducated? WOW Tua will be lucky to be in the NFL within 2 years, even as a backup.
You should limit your football conversations with Bama fans

Anyone gifted enough to be an NFL QB has the potential to be as good or better than Drew Brees. The question is will they put in the work and dedication that Drew put in - for as long as he did?

That’s where the greats leave the rest behind.
There really are QBs that are just that much better. For instance no one will probably ever duplicate Drews accuracy, Mahomes, Young and Favre were/are extremely physically gifted QBs.

If Qbs could just simply put in the work there would be more Bradys, Brees, Rogers and Mahomes playing now and in the past.

Last edited:
There really are QBs that are just that much better. For instance no one will probably ever duplicate Drews accuracy, Mahomes, Young and Favre were/are extremely physically gifted QBs.

If there were QBs that could just simply put in thecwork there would be more Bradys, Brees, Rogers and Mahomes playing now and in the past.
Totally! Guys like Mahomes are physical freaks but if he doesn’t work to continue to keep his gifts sharp, he’ll fade out once age does what it does.

Drew always used his detractors to give him an edge in his preparation. They said he was short and had a weak arm - so he said - “fine…I’m going to out work all of you” and he became one of greatest of all time.

Brady always felt like second fiddle in college and at the start of his pro career and he took his opportunity when it arose and worked his butt off to stay on top.

Rodgers is a curious case. He’s a physical freak at the position but he doesn’t seem to push himself yet he stays at the top of his game. Maybe he’s an anomaly.

Maybe the physical freaks fall in a different category.

Anyway, a guy like Tua has worked hard to get where he is today but the NFL is a different animal. He can be great but he’s got to work harder than some of these other physical freaks in his conference if he’s going to get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom