Tulane Concession Prices (1 Viewer)

I can't believe I haven't been to the on-campus stadium, but that is a very good step in the right direction for football and athletics.

I can't believe I haven't been to the on-campus stadium, but that is a very good step in the right direction for football and athletics.

I just went this season...so I guess I am also part of the problem....but it's really nice. It's the perfect stadium for Tulane. If Tulane can get to a point where they are consistently putting 30k butts in seats, it would really be good. Concessions are good and reasonable. They have local craft beer selections (LSU needs to take note). I'm actually looking for another weekend that I can go to a game this season

I just went this season...so I guess I am also part of the problem....but it's really nice. It's the perfect stadium for Tulane. If Tulane can get to a point where they are consistently putting 30k butts in seats, it would really be good. Concessions are good and reasonable. They have local craft beer selections (LSU needs to take note). I'm actually looking for another weekend that I can go to a game this season
Craft beer selection for the average LSU fan means adding Bud Ice to the list...

Craft beer selection for the average LSU fan means adding Bud Ice to the list...

LOL...yeah, people treat the craft beer thing like it's just for hipsters......people need to be educated.

At one time, New Orleans had a bunch of local brewers making beer for the people of New Orleans to drink. Nobody drank Bud or Coors or Miller. People drank Falstaff and Dixie and Jax. We supported the local guys. Then, all of that went away for several decades. Now it's back, but the breweries are smaller and there are more of them and they have more choices.

If you want something more like Bud or Coors, try Who Dat by Urban South. It's lighter like those beer, but WAY WAY WAY better. All of the breweries have those kind of choices. But they also have darker beers and sours and whiskey aged and anything you can think of....Just give it a shot....

And there are all these local breweries all over the place now...Baton Rouge has them....New Orleans....everybody has them now. Lots of good local Louisiana made beer choices out there now

Big game for Tulane. Really a huge game.

Will be right outside Memphis on Saturday and thinking of getting tix for this game.

Has there ever been a time when Tulane was in the national championship discussion? I can’t remember.
1998, when Tommy Bowen was the coach. they went 12-0 and finished 7th in the Rankings. that was probably the closest they have gotten in the modern era.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom