Tulane vs Nevada - Famous Idaho Potato Bowl - Today 2:30pm CST - ESPN (1 Viewer)

Grumpy Old Manatee

Sippin’ on the Bock of the Day
Reaction score
Green Wave don't get much love around here, so I just thought I'd post this reminder. If you happen to be near a TV at 2:30 in the afternoon on a Tuesday (today Tuesday), give 'em a watch...

Upon further review...don't bother. Tulane is stinking up the joint!
They had quite a few players opt out, including their 3 best defensive players. They gave a good effort today, I think Fritz has the program moving in the right direction. He has started recruiting the metro area well, the 2 and 3 star kids that slip through the lsu and Alabama cracks.

Started trying to mount a comeback in the 3rd quarter but they dug themselves too deep of a hole early on.

Curious to see if they can keep their coaching staff "reasonably" intact for next season. Fritz was extended through 2026, but we'll see.

Started trying to mount a comeback in the 3rd quarter but they dug themselves too deep of a hole early on.

Curious to see if they can keep their coaching staff "reasonably" intact for next season. Fritz was extended through 2026, but we'll see.
Their OC was named the head coach at Southern Miss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom