Turn Around (1 Viewer)

scedotal

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe the Saints are turning around the season and can still make a run at the playoffs. Our defense started the season horribly, but the defense looks like it has stepped up to an NFL level. The offense has been great all year with Drew Brees. I have been down on the Saints and fairly negative all year but three weeks in a row they have improved. The offenses line played fairly well today and the offense has been spectacular all year. For the defense they were playing, they were spectacular today. We are on an upswing, and the coaching staff deserves a lot of credit. Maybe we can make the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough road ahead but if we could beat the Hawks, we can beat anyone. We just embarassed the #1 defense.

As long as Atlanta loses to Green Bay, the Saints will be a half game out of a tie for the division lead.

Tough road ahead but if we could beat the Hawks, we can beat anyone. We just embarassed the #1 defense.

I think we've repeatedly shown we *can* beat anyone, but only if we dont beat ourselves first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom