Turning 30, any ideas? (1 Viewer)

Here are the plans: We scaled back, we were originally going to rent out a bar and invite friends but instead, we're staying a night in a suite at the Ritz (my brother who works there got me the hook up), We'll spend the afternoon watching the Saints Game at a bar/restaurant (need suggestions in the Quarter) and then after the Saints win, I'll be enjoying Dinner with my wife at Bayona, afterwhich we'll probably head over to the Goldmine Saloon and then back to the Suite to get it on. :mwink:

Take a good look in the mirror and realize that, in all reality, this will be the best you ever look and ever feel. I believe that at 30 the body slowly starts to decompose until its ultimate demise. If you watch what you eat and exercise, you can slow the process down, but that's about it. You will have aches and pains that you never had before, hairs and bumps growing in weird places on your body, and kids will start to look at you as the older guy instead of a young adult.

On the positive side, you are 1 year closer to retirement, collecting a worthless social security check, and wearing adult diapers.

Take a good look in the mirror and realize that, in all reality, this will be the best you ever look and ever feel.

at 30, I was 60 lbs heavier and felt 15 years older than now

if that was the best it was ever going to get for me... :covri:

You must now feel more shame/guilt after a bender than before.

Take a good look in the mirror and realize that, in all reality, this will be the best you ever look and ever feel. I believe that at 30 the body slowly starts to decompose until its ultimate demise. If you watch what you eat and exercise, you can slow the process down, but that's about it. You will have aches and pains that you never had before, hairs and bumps growing in weird places on your body, and kids will start to look at you as the older guy instead of a young adult.

On the positive side, you are 1 year closer to retirement, collecting a worthless social security check, and wearing adult diapers.

:plus-un2:

at 30, I was 60 lbs heavier and felt 15 years older than now

if that was the best it was ever going to get for me... :covri:

Congrats on losing the weight. That's why you feel younger. The vast majority put on weight instead of lose it as your metabolism slows, children impede your workouts, and you no longer care what others think about your fat gut.

some really nice weed, an obnoxiously expensive cut of beef, then the wife.

Stay alive on your 30th so you will hopefully be around to see your 31st.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom