Turning 30, any ideas? (2 Viewers)

What kind of budget are you working with? Like week end trip budget or big blow out night budget, or something simplier ?

30 shots of liquor in 24 hours.

This is one of the last birthdays that you might succeed at this challenge.

pfft...

Charles Bukowski managed this on every birthday until he died at the age of 73

6a0120a58872a6970b012875ff8ca7970c-800wi

bukpal.jpg

Charles_Bukowski_polemica_emision_thumb.jpg

charles-bukowski-21.jpeg

:worthy:

Long weekend to Vegas, gamble lose a little money go to Cali get a pot prescription for anxiety about losing your money, smoke on the beach at sunset, go back to Vegas the next day see a few shows and relaxxx.

I drove the parimeter of the lake with a 5th of Jack Daniels....

I drove the parimeter of the lake with a 5th of Jack Daniels....

:covri:

Don't drink whiskey and dive around.

Get a designated driver and hang out the window and :Woot: at stuff while you drink your whiskey, its more fun.

Tall bar stool got pulled out just as I was hopping up onto it. Went backwards, head-first into the concrete floor, knocking me out. The guy was trying to be nice by pulling out the bar stool for me but that wasn't what I was expecting so the timing couldn't have been worse.
You're just upset that you didn't know that you were providing entertainment for your own party.

It took right at six weeks to be able to function normally again.
That you're a panther's fan might indicate that your logic is still impaired......

And even a drink of alcohol would give me a headache.
Got over that, I see.

It had been a very fun night up until that point.
Then the fun started for the guests (no evidence of ruffies, anyway).

You're just upset that you didn't know that you were providing entertainment for your own party.

That you're a panther's fan might indicate that your logic is still impaired......

Got over that, I see.

Then the fun started for the guests (no evidence of ruffies, anyway).

There were only 3 of us left at this point - two of my girlfriends.

I think my logic being impaired may be the result of getting over my headaches with alcohol.

Just drink heavily on that night, because you're dead the next day :p

Actually, 30 ain't bad... just think, now you get to talk about these darn youngsters with their crazy music-- no matter how much you said you wouldn't be like that.

I highly recommend:

1. DO NOT go through a divorce, starting 2 months before your 30th birthday

2. DO NOT get sent to Dubai 1 day before your thirtieth birthday for a pointless 3 week stint for work

3. DO NOT spend the day working.

4. DO NOT spend your off-hours playing World of Warcraft.

5. DO NOT go to the Courtyard Marriott bar in Dubai, pay $9 for a beer, because you have to have a beer on your thirtieth birthday, scan the bars for babes, see nothing but dudes, and leave.

6. DO NOT argue with your very soon to be ex wife.

Glad I could be helpful :) May your thirtieth birthday be a 100x better than mine, which, considering, shouldn't be too hard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom