Turnover problems (1 Viewer)

thewyrm

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of threads that say in effect "If we eliminate the turnovers we are a good team." Well folks, we can say that all we want, but our Saints have to actually go out and DO it. That just does not seem very likely. Once is just a bad game, twice is an unfortunate turn of events, and three times is a trend. We continue to throw the ball 52 times to recievers who can't hold onto the ball we will be lucky to get to 8-8.

all that said, I really hope we can come up with a big win on sunday. maybe we need to spend an entire game forcing our running attack. even if we get nowhere with it, keep at it to get these guys more time with it.

I agree. if you throw the ball 50+ times a game an interception is likely even if it isnt Brees' fault. We need to go back to the balanced offense we had at the beginning of the season. Now if we down 10-14 pts we have no choice but to air it. We are good at the passing game but we cant continue dropping the ball and fumbling. I can deal with an interception. Interceptions can come from good play by the Db, bad decision on the QB or the WR running the wrong route or not making an adjustment on the ball. There is plenty reasons for an interception but none for a fumble. Protect the ball. How hard can that be. I f someone tries strippping drop down on a knee or fall but protect the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom