Turnovers and Sacks (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Just checked out our stats. We now have 20 turnovers on the season, and 40 Sacks. That is not bad. 10 Fumble Recoveries, and 10 INT's.

Marcus Williams has 4 INT"s, but everyone else who has one only has 1. I'm surprised that Marshon only has 1 INT on the season. He's been averaging something like 4 every season until this one. Wonder if that has something to do with his Hammy problems.

Cam Jordan is a stud! 13.5 Sacks on the season so far. Man, this is Dome Patrol numbers! If he doesn't get Defensive Player of the Year, something is wrong. They took 2 MVP's away from Drew and gave them to Peyton Manning. If they do this to Cam, we know that they have it in for the Saints. Period.

Stats doesn't tell the whole story. I mean I expect Marcus to get interception because of the position he plays. With Marshon, although he isn't playing at "all pro" level this year so far, he has been very solid and playing like we expect him to play. Quarterbacks aren't throwing to his side as much. There were one that was negated by penalties, of course.

Just checked out our stats. We now have 20 turnovers on the season, and 40 Sacks. That is not bad. 10 Fumble Recoveries, and 10 INT's.

Marcus Williams has 4 INT"s, but everyone else who has one only has 1. I'm surprised that Marshon only has 1 INT on the season. He's been averaging something like 4 every season until this one. Wonder if that has something to do with his Hammy problems.

Cam Jordan is a stud! 13.5 Sacks on the season so far. Man, this is Dome Patrol numbers! If he doesn't get Defensive Player of the Year, something is wrong. They took 2 MVP's away from Drew and gave them to Peyton Manning. If they do this to Cam, we know that they have it in for the Saints. Period.

Maybe let the season play out before we declare someone robbed of an award that isn't presented until after the season is over?

And it's not only not bad, it's good. Go ahead, you can say it. It's g o o d.

Stats doesn't tell the whole story. I mean I expect Marcus to get interception because of the position he plays. With Marshon, although he isn't playing at "all pro" level this year so far, he has been very solid and playing like we expect him to play. Quarterbacks aren't throwing to his side as much. There were one that was negated by penalties, of course.

They could always try Tuttle at CB...………......I mean he did show great ball skills the one time he was thrown at and pretty good YAC after!!:p

I hope so it would be awesome to see him finish with 10 to get double digits this year.
All it takes for him is confidence. He see how good he can be. Having games like that only motivate young players like him to want it more. Having 10 or more sacks is not a goal but an expectation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom