turnovers? (1 Viewer)

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This year the NFL is allowing the offense to supply their own game balls. Normally I would pin fumbles on the players but the saints fumbleitis is happening to several players which is a concern. Could the saints be playing with an overinflated football or doing something to the footballs that are making them a little more slick to the hands? Is stickem allowed for the ball carriers? Do they use the same balls in games that they may have used in practice or are they using new footballs in games?

Its ironic that the Cin safety also fumbled a saints football after his interception. I am strectching a long way on this but I just can't get over how hard it is for the saints receivers and runners to catch and hold onto the ball.

Here is another theory. Colston has freakishly huge hands and he has no problems catching and holding onto the ball. Do the teams measure handsize as part of their scouting and evaluations? Anyone know if Copper, Henderson, and Bush have small hands?

It's got to be the footballs, money

how about lets just take responsibility for our poor play and try to correct it.....

maybe we need to use the ritual Romo did during the pre game warm up? anyone catch that action?

he rubs them under his bare arm pits

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom