TV Maps are up (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Who Dat! You are out of luck Dallas and Memphis but I don't think you will miss much. The blue is the Saints.

http://506sports.com/

17-FOX-E.png

So most of the country has to suffer through Dallas resting starters against a 5 win team playing for draft position?

At least Atlanta/Tampa will be playing starters.

You'd think living in Vegas, you'd start seeing more Raider games, but I think it's been like 90% Dallas and 10% everyone else. Kind of annoying. -_-

Warren County and Tippecanoe County, Indiana lucked out. That Purdue TV market still loves them some Drew Brees.

There are some really bad matchups this week...

Question: Do cities without NFL teams have the option to "flex" who they broadcast? I live in Birmingham and used to get Sunday ticket, but the games are almost always on broadcast tv (unless the clowns are playing with panties).

Warren County and Tippecanoe County, Indiana lucked out. That Purdue TV market still loves them some Drew Brees.

There are some really bad matchups this week...

I saw that spec of blue up there and was wondering who that was. Thanks for that info.

Can’t tell from map what will air on santa rosa beach area (seaside)
Can anyone clarify?

I’m in Twin Falls, Idaho, so Reddit livestream looks like the way to go for me.

Honestly, living in Houston this season, I wonder why the market only gets Dallas games when the majority of the market could care less if the Cowboys tripped and fell into a pit of lava.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom