TV Shows: Anyone else ever watch and enjoy Firefly and Serenity? (1 Viewer)

My only worry about a reboot is the crew chemistry. The original was just amazing. Adam Baldwin? I would have never bet that he would be one of my favorites. And it's hard to pick a favorite on this show. There was never a bad episode, the characters never changed their personality, you knew who each one was, their motivations, and what they would do in any given situation. Firefly was as close to the perfect show as I've ever watched.

My only criticism of original Firefly is that they went to planets that were basically a rehash the Old/ Wild West just way too often - invalidating quite a bit of the whole "scifi" theme. But prime Morena Baccarin dayummm...

My only criticism of original Firefly is that they went to planets that were basically a rehash the Old/ Wild West just way too often - invalidating quite a bit of the whole "scifi" theme. But prime Morena Baccarin dayummm...
That was the whole point. They were in the rim, forgotten and abandoned by the core worlds.

That’s…that’s the show

After BSG and The Expanse, SG Universe is the best SciFi series this past couple of decade.

Dark Matter, Killjoys, 12 Monkeys, Ascension, The OA, Altered Carbon, Lost in Space, Counterpart, Fringe, 11-23-63, Westworld, Black Mirror are all great, too.

Warehouse 13 was fun if you want something lighter in mood. If you enjoyed the original Stargate series, the Defiance is a good watch that doesn't require you to pay attention like some of them others I posted do.

Last edited:
Did a plethora of people say Morena Baccarin? She's back...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom