TV Shows: Anyone else ever watch and enjoy Firefly and Serenity? (1 Viewer)

Ok, S2E2 even better! Three things I really like about this show...
Darcy! (my kinda woman)
The development of the Sheriff's character
But mostly, Harry's inner dialogue, just hilarious!
If you aren't watching this.....why?!

I laughed my butt off at "Ala knows?!? How many have you told!

s02e01 i had the coolest whip in town lmao

Ok, S2E15, best episode yet. I could not stop laughing.
Edit: Resident Alien, I mean.....

Sheriff Thompson is freak'n AWESOME!!!

The conversation about expanding their jail because of the upcoming resort was $$money$$!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I never quite understood the geography [spaceography?] of Firefly. Did all that take place in the same star system and there were just a ton of planets? Or were we to understand they had faster than light drives to travel to other star systems. Was that ever covered in canon?

I never quite understood the geography [spaceography?] of Firefly. Did all that take place in the same star system and there were just a ton of planets? Or were we to understand they had faster than light drives to travel to other star systems. Was that ever covered in canon?
It was galactical. They had the means to travel from one star to another, but there were areas that had never been seen.

Loved Firefire and BSG…Expanse is really good but not on that level. Definitely a niche to be filled
An adaptation of The Deathworlders or The Damned would be fantastic.

There's a lot of fertile ground in the r/hfy subreddit.
Hell, you could skip The Deathworlders entirely and build a show just off of The Kevin Jenkins Experience.

I’ll fight you lol. But you are right about leftovers better than lost
And look, BSG was my all time favorite sci-fi until Expanse came along and said ‘hey, what about some SCIENCE in that fiction?’
I think both political stories are at the same great level
But Expanse’s science beats out BSG’a religion/myth

And look, BSG was my all time favorite sci-fi until Expanse came along and said ‘hey, what about some SCIENCE in that fiction?’
I think both political stories are at the same great level
But Expanse’s science beats out BSG’a religion/myth
Ok…if you are speaking strictly from the perspective of science…no arguments there. Expanse is probably the most intriguing realistic science fiction story ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom