TV Shows you've given up on (1 Viewer)

I gave up. I don't even think the characters, not actors but the actual characters, understand what's going on.
Yep. I actually managed to pay attention for the first episode or two. But it’s back to nonsense again already. I knew I should have just killed HBO before it started, but now it’s kind of pointless since I also want to be disappointed in House of the Dragon next month.

OK - so we just finished season 3 of Homeland yesterday and curious about where they go from here. I guess we'll have to keep watching, but I think the series may have jumped the shark.

I gave up on Inhumans, Batwoman and Designated Survivor. Inhumans just wasn't good and the sets looked like the show was shot in the early 2000s. Batwoman got cancelled so I didn't bother finishing the 3rd season and I thought DS went downhill fast directly after they got the guy behind the whole thing. It took over a decade to catch Bin Laden and what happened in this show was crazier to pull off. It should've been a final season reveal to me.

I gave up on Inhumans, Batwoman and Designated Survivor. Inhumans just wasn't good and the sets looked like the show was shot in the early 2000s. Batwoman got cancelled so I didn't bother finishing the 3rd season and I thought DS went downhill fast directly after they got the guy behind the whole thing. It took over a decade to catch Bin Laden and what happened in this show was crazier to pull off. It should've been a final season reveal to me.
Sure, while I agree somewhat on DS, I enjoyed the final season for the most part. The ending P'Oed me off though because they left it completely open-ended for a 4th season, but...Netflix, as they're wont to do, didn't bother to give them that 4th season.

Agreed on Batwoman. Never did watch Inhumans, so I've got that going for me, lol. It's the only Marvel movie/series I haven't watched.

Sure, while I agree somewhat on DS, I enjoyed the final season for the most part. The ending P'Oed me off though because they left it completely open-ended for a 4th season, but...Netflix, as they're wont to do, didn't bother to give them that 4th season.

Agreed on Batwoman. Never did watch Inhumans, so I've got that going for me, lol. It's the only Marvel movie/series I haven't watched.
Didn't Netflix pick it up for a 3rd season? I didn't see that one and I quit the 2nd one a few episodes after they catch or whatever happened to the guy that kickstarted the show.

Didn't Netflix pick it up for a 3rd season? I didn't see that one and I quit the 2nd one a few episodes after they catch or whatever happened to the guy that kickstarted the show.
Yeah, Netflix did pick them up for the third season. It's got the MA level swearing throughout and some more mature themes than you'd typically find on broadcast TV. But Netflix killed the series after S3. The end of S3 basically assumed there would be a S4. I've watched the entire series twice. I enjoyed the show.

Yeah, Netflix did pick them up for the third season. It's got the MA level swearing throughout and some more mature themes than you'd typically find on broadcast TV. But Netflix killed the series after S3. The end of S3 basically assumed there would be a S4. I've watched the entire series twice. I enjoyed the show.
I thought it was great up right until I didn't.

Fair comment.
I would've planned for the show to have 8 seasons. Have him get elected after 4 years saying they're close to catching the guy and have that be the end of his 2nd term. I was also hoping that he was made the designated survivor for a reason. I don't mean like he was in on it but that the people behind it wanted him to become president for some nefarious reason.

New York Undercover

Loved the first season, season 2 was okay, I only watched a couple of episodes of season 3 before I quit

There was supposed to be a reboot/sequel series, wonder if it was a pandemic casualty

I would've planned for the show to have 8 seasons. Have him get elected after 4 years saying they're close to catching the guy and have that be the end of his 2nd term. I was also hoping that he was made the designated survivor for a reason. I don't mean like he was in on it but that the people behind it wanted him to become president for some nefarious reason.
Well, he was intentionally made DS for a reason. He was a patsy. They thought he'd be easily manipulated and would step down quietly, which of course was opposite of what played out. Those nefarious reasons did come into play more the further into the show you get. Most of S3 centered around the reelection campaign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom