TWD- SEASON 10 (2 Viewers)

I'm glad I have been watching this show.
when they make the vaccine to coronaviris, and it turns everyone.into zombies, at least I know the do's and don'ts of how to survive.

I've mentioned this before.

What if they are Zombieland or 28 Days Later zombies?

Get busy with the cardio just in case.

If anyone uses a streaming app to watch their shows, Ep 13 is up for watching.
I use Cyberflix, but I'm sure links are available on all of them like TV Zion, Kodi. etc.
I'm watching now. strange way to start the episode. thought I pulled links for an episode from season 3 at first..

Holy hell.. and that's how they'll leave us hanging? They better not go all of next season without addressing this..

I've mentioned this before.

What if they are Zombieland or 28 Days Later zombies?

Get busy with the cardio just in case.
Gotta watch out for those T-800 zombies...

The Michonne episode is interesting to say the least... the ending is leading us elsewhere...

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdea...eQAO-on71dCMOXVUOZeU2MvY896KcMdfJrjmY5RQBJG9A

Headed north, Michonne comes across a pair of stragglers (Breeda Wool and Andrew Bachelor) who have fallen behind a caravan made up of thousands of other survivors headed the same direction. Michonne helps them, and they move towards the migrating herd of people together.
0COMMENTS
Gurira and Lincoln next reprise their roles in the Walking Dead feature film trilogy.

Last edited:
Predictions... Get them in now...

Will this episode be Wet? or Dry?

Very very wet...

Super Wet...

The First Scene.. Michone's reflection in the Water, and then she steps in it... I knew right then it was gonna be a wild Water ride... The Dripping Faucet., The Glass of Water Virgil handed her. She handed him the Canteen. Daryl get stuck in the Mud.
I wish that I could just find a cool old ship and get it running again... Left Virgil on the Island.

And lastly.. The Tear rolling down Judith's face.

I tell ya.. I don't even know If I can understand this episode... But I do know this.. As soon as I saw the couple at the end.. and one was the dude in the Goofy hat. I knew that Michoone was gonna befriend them without question... You don;t wear a goofy hat on this show and not get some kind of charecter part.

What was the crowd they were following? Real people? or another Herd... I will have to review the Water clues to find out.

What was the crowd they were following? Real people? or another Herd... I will have to review the Water clues to find out.

Pretty sure that’s the Commonwealth. Well, not so much pretty sure as it’s my guess haha.

That was a craaaaaaazy episode though.

Pretty sure that’s the Commonwealth. Well, not so much pretty sure as it’s my guess haha.

That was a craaaaaaazy episode though.

I don't know what the commonwealth is.. Must be a you must of read the comics thing.

Gonna be tough to top Alpha's demise last week in the remaining 3 episodes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom