TWD- SEASON 10 (2 Viewers)

SAINT__STEVEN

IN for that TITle Run
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Didn't see a thread or a bumped older one. I thought it was a really good premiere episode kicking off s10!
I am hopeful they 'resolve' the Whisper arc by mid season, but it should be some good stuff getting thru it and you know Negan is gonna end up being the hero. Also I read Maggie is coming back to a starring role for s11. Here is a little recap if you are interested:

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Predictions... Get them in now...

Will this episode be Wet? or Dry?

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Very very wet...
Super Wet...

The First Scene.. Michone's reflection in the Water, and then she steps in it... I knew right then it was gonna be a wild Water ride... The Dripping Faucet., The Glass of Water Virgil handed her. She handed him the Canteen. Daryl get stuck in the Mud.
I wish that I could just find a cool old ship and get it running again... Left Virgil on the Island.

And lastly.. The Tear rolling down Judith's face.

I tell ya.. I don't even know If I can understand this episode... But I do know this.. As soon as I saw the couple at the end.. and one was the dude in the Goofy hat. I knew that Michoone was gonna befriend them without question... You don;t wear a goofy hat on this show and not get some kind of charecter part.

What was the crowd they were following? Real people? or another Herd... I will have to review the Water clues to find out.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What was the crowd they were following? Real people? or another Herd... I will have to review the Water clues to find out.
Pretty sure that’s the Commonwealth. Well, not so much pretty sure as it’s my guess haha.

That was a craaaaaaazy episode though.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s the Commonwealth. Well, not so much pretty sure as it’s my guess haha.

I don't know what the commonwealth is.. Must be a you must of read the comics thing.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Gonna be tough to top Alpha's demise last week in the remaining 3 episodes.

Tater

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Previews for next weeks show shows that TWD is really kicking butt this season.
Can not wait to see what Beta has in plan.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what the commonwealth is.. Must be a you must of read the comics thing.
(I haven't actually read them) it's from the comics, yes.

From what I remember, they are a very well organized, very well equipped community. They're as close to a pre-apoc city as there is. They also have helicopters.

OP
SAINT__STEVEN

SAINT__STEVEN

IN for that TITle Run
Reaction score

Most assuredly not the Commonwealth, I believe that is where Eugene, King and Yuko are headed. This group could be associated with CRM--Civil Republic Military (the 3 rings that appear on the helicopter that flew Rick away and likely still has him.

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Solid episode and a nice sendoff for Michone.

The hallucination was well done. It was not just a bunch of bizarre images. It had a point to make.

I can't believe I am semi-interested in this show again and am kinda looking forward to the Rick Grimes movies.

Too bad Angela Kang wasn't the showrunner during the Saviors years.

OP
SAINT__STEVEN

SAINT__STEVEN

IN for that TITle Run
Reaction score
I am sort of mixed, I def enjoyed much of the episode...so there is at least that.
The Virgil character was sort of just quickly cobbled together, and I get that he was simply a vehicle for Michone to discover Ricks belongings and message...but dude just left 3 people locked up and was gone for quite awhile, lol. He was bat-shirt crazy and managed to pull it together after years of being practically insane and sailed to mainland and convinced Michone to come back? And then Michone doesn't talk to any adult, just Judith about what could be a long trip?!

But I digress, it was pretty awesome outside of those things. The alt reality was superbly done and really brought a fun spin. They set up the Rick movies very well, hope those go off as planned. Should be a great 3 episode run to end this season.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The season finale is being delayed until later this year because they said it wasn’t finished with post production. ???

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
another very good episode.
a little insight on Beta.
the Negan/Daryl scenes were great.
The Half Moon concert was pretty good.

This scene had a little nostalgia feel to it
IMG_20200328_235125791.jpg

This picture was very interesting, but if you watch FTWD, it's not really a spoiler.
IMG_20200329_000051667.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)