TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

Shocker to see what Gab did to Mays. Wasn't expecting that.
Yeah. You come into a guy's "home", slaughter his pig (first thing I said was, How did that pig get into that room?), drink his "special occasion" hooch, and then are surprised he's a little peeved. And, of course, he had Gimp upstairs which totally made it okay to have split the guy's head open.

I'd stop watching this show but next week is finally my new favorite character is back.

I recently picked up watching TWD from where I left off in Season 6 right before Negan. I am on S9:E11 now and I will probably try to smash most of these in through out the week to catch up. Does anyone know of a place online that I can read a synopsis of each season so I can see if I missed something before I crank up S10?

I recently picked up watching TWD from where I left off in Season 6 right before Negan. I am on S9:E11 now and I will probably try to smash most of these in through out the week to catch up. Does anyone know of a place online that I can read a synopsis of each season so I can see if I missed something before I crank up S10?

www.spoilthedead.com has sub-forums with episode recaps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom