TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

I've sort of enjoyed this season so far

it's cause all the extra Water.

The Dr. going crazy sticks his face in ice water to some to his senses... BTW, where'd they get the ice?

They have ice cause they have some power from the solar panels. Seems what the Dr. is using it for is kind of a waste of the ice, but hey maybe that is his allotment.

You would think being a doctor, he would probably have a freezer handy. you never know when you need to freeze and appendage or something..lol

No comments on last night??? hummm... I missed it... I have it recorded but really have no desire to watch it.. and since there is no discussion here.. That's not looking good.

No comments on last night??? hummm... I missed it... I have it recorded but really have no desire to watch it.. and since there is no discussion here.. That's not looking good.

There were things involving water. You may want to check it out.

Check out Negan near the end

Same. I recorded it, haven't watched it. I guess I'll get around to it eventually.

Negan is reunited with his leather jacket and Lucille....that's what I remember from Sunday's episode!!!

Well.. I watched it.. Best Episode this season so far...

Lots and Lots of Water.. Negan with his reflection in the Water.. The Water showing his true self.. Negan Drinking from the Creek, The Canteen the kid gave him.... The Whisperer killing walkers in the Water and their blood and guts in the Water, Negan and others Drank from.

I felt bad for Negan really... He like the kid and the wierdo killed him, but for Negan to grab his Bat and Jacket and became the old Negan.. Great.. It was great... "What's a person got to do to get eaten around here?"... Classic Negan... Classic...

Now... What is this? the Skull tattooed on Daryl's right hand.. So this is new... But they keep giving us flashes of it... I think one day we will see dead body in the Water with a hand sticking out not knowing who it belongs to, and then you see the Skull and realize it's Daryl.

Totenkopf 2.jpg

Now... What is this? the Skull tattooed on Daryl's right hand.. So this is new... But they keep giving us flashes of it... I think one day we will see dead body in the Water with a hand sticking out not knowing who it belongs to, and then you see the Skull and realize it's Daryl.

Totenkopf 2.jpg

It's one of Reedus' actual tats, so I wonder if they just didn't feel like covering it up on a weekly basis.

It's also product placement https://bigbaldgallery.com/

It's one of Reedus' actual tats, so I wonder if they just didn't feel like covering it up on a weekly basis.

It's also product placement https://bigbaldgallery.com/

I have never seen it until this season.. and it seems that they are making an effort to show it to us... Like I said... I predict that maybe in the very last episode... The show will end eventually... Someone's body is with underwater dead, or buried under rocks or something... and the camera pans to the hand that is exposed and you see the tatoo and know it was Daryl that was killed.. and the series ends with Daryl's death. Bold prediction I know.. But hey.. why not?

Yeah should be a fun little 3 episode arch with Negan and the Whisperers...no idea how he is gonna get 'em but it should be interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom