TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

giphy.gif

Personally, I am not really looking forward to tonight's episode.. Kinda tired of this.. Somebody is always being Held, Kidnapped, guarded, captured, held hostage etc situation...

There better be some damn serious Water in this one or something.

First off... This show has been on for 10 years.. and we never saw Daryls tattoo until now... and it's being thrown in our faces every chance they get... There has to be a reason...

tattoo 2.jpg

Water right off the bat... Carol washes here face and Negan steps in the mudhole.

Negan is killing it... Cracking my arse up... Luv it . Luv it...

Finally, after all these years... Someone finally starts working a radio properly.... Now Eugene has a new love interest... Good Deal.. I already like her...

I'm assuming everyone is sick because of the walker guts the whisperers are putting in the water?
Negan is going to get some pleasure from taking out Alpha. Maybe Negan makes peace with Daryl by giving him Beta.

This season has been good in my opinion. A refresh and I'm excited to see Negan back to himself. The locked up and being a gardener wasn't working for him.

Carol has the right idea about the whispers.. find them and kill them all...

They are def recycling some old tropes/plots...sickness and kidnapping/torture etc
My question is didn't Aaron see Gamma poisoning the water???
It has been fun seeing a lot of Daryl and Carol, also Eugene...who seems likely to endanger all the groups with his desperation for female contact. Negan has been great too. You know he is gonna save the day and then it is gonna get supremely awkward when Maggie returns.

I haven't watched since last season. Not sure why, but the interest just sort of faded. I might try to catch up but really at this point, I am just meh about it all.

My question is didn't Aaron see Gamma poisoning the water???

That's the deal. The writers want you to think that the water is bad, but water will be the saving grace.

I could watch a whole episode of Negan messing with Beta!!!

I tell you.. It's so good to see the Real Negan back... Whatever was in the cell sucked.. This is Negan...

It's kinda funny.. When we first meet Negan he had an RV and Beat Glenn and Abrahams brains out... Now there are cut up cars being used as wagons and people have designed body armor... We went from the World Apocalypse to Science Fantasy.

First off... This show has been on for 10 years.. and we never saw Daryls tattoo until now... and it's being thrown in our faces every chance they get... There has to be a reason...

tattoo 2.jpg

Water right off the bat... Carol washes here face and Negan steps in the mudhole.

Negan is killing it... Cracking my arse up... Luv it . Luv it...

Finally, after all these years... Someone finally starts working a radio properly.... Now Eugene has a new love interest... Good Deal.. I already like her...

I think it's clear they're just setting the stage for the next villain(s).

I think it's clear they're just setting the stage for the next villain(s).

Oh, I don't know, maybe Daryl got a tattoo in the 8 yrs that passed after the whole Rick thing?

Oh, I don't know, maybe Daryl got a tattoo in the 8 yrs that passed after the whole Rick thing?

Can't see it because the quote box is shrunk, but I was actually referring to Eugene's new radio pal.

I am telling you... I am willing to lay $20 that when this show finally gets cancelled... Somebody gets buried underneath a mountain of rocks or something and the only thing you see exposed is the hand with the tattoo... and the series ends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom