TWD- SEASON 10 (4 Viewers)

Well.. This Sunday the Misery Begins.. Please somebody just shoot me... I really don't think that I can take any more of this show...
Me, too. I'm even ready for Daryl to die.

Yep...this show has become torture, but I just can't stop enduring it for some reason. I wish they'd just end it already.
I definitely should've stopped once negan was captured/taken into custody. show went downhill from there.

I see we all feel that same way.. Glad it's not just me...

Me, too. I'm even ready for Daryl to die.

He will.. I promise...And that WILL be the end of the show... That is why in every episode they are continuing to show us that tattoo on Daryl's hand of the Skull... To burn it into our memories because like I said.. Something is gonna come crashing down and bury a body or person. Zombies will eat a person or body... or someone will be immersed in water and the only thing that will remain will be the hand with the tattoo to let us all know that it was Daryl that was killed.

We never saw this until this season..; and now we see it every episode clearly in some shot.

Totenkopf 2.jpgtattoo 2.jpg

edit- well on further review it looks like him and a few others got the same tattoo and it's real. Done back in season 9.

But I am going to stand by my prediction that the writers and producers use it in the way that I have described.

Last edited:
I still enjoy it quite a bit. Certainly has it's issues, but I like the direction new showrunner Angela Kang has taken. I have seen some positive reviews from people that have seen the first 2 eps of the B half that debuts Sun night. I am def ready for this Whisper War to hit the pedal and be done. Much more interested in how Michone leaves and her boat trip with Virgil plays out. Also looking forward to Yukimo, Eugene and King Zeke taking the journey to where ever the radio voice that Eugene connected with is from--likely the Commonwealth? They meet someone along the way it sounds like.

I still enjoy it quite a bit. Certainly has it's issues, but I like the direction new showrunner Angela Kang has taken. I have seen some positive reviews from people that have seen the first 2 eps of the B half that debuts Sun night. I am def ready for this Whisper War to hit the pedal and be done. Much more interested in how Michone leaves and her boat trip with Virgil plays out. Also looking forward to Yukimo, Eugene and King Zeke taking the journey to where ever the radio voice that Eugene connected with is from--likely the Commonwealth? They meet someone along the way it sounds like.

Yes... There are still some interesting aspects.. and good potential storyline... But.. and I say BUT... for some reason this show can go full blown cheese and embarrassing to say that I watch sometimes...

For example this last mid season finale... Just like the writer said... Carol gave up all survival instinct to kill A.. and then everybody chased after Carol with no thought of safety or surroundings... one by one.. just to fall into a trap and be captured.. again.. just like season 3. 5. 7. 9... etc... They always seem to end with our crew being captured one way or another.. and we all know that they will get out... But first... We have to be tied up and Alpha give us a speech or something.

I see we all feel that same way.. Glad it's not just me...

He will.. I promise...And that WILL be the end of the show... That is why in every episode they are continuing to show us that tattoo on Daryl's hand of the Skull... To burn it into our memories because like I said.. Something is gonna come crashing down and bury a body or person. Zombies will eat a person or body... or someone will be immersed in water and the only thing that will remain will be the hand with the tattoo to let us all know that it was Daryl that was killed.

We never saw this until this season..; and now we see it every episode clearly in some shot.

Totenkopf 2.jpgtattoo 2.jpg

edit- well on further review it looks like him and a few others got the same tattoo and it's real. Done back in season 9.

But I am going to stand by my prediction that the writers and producers use it in the way that I have described.
but what if he just got a little bite on the hand, so he had to chop it off like his brother did

and he leaves his hand propped up in a puddle of water shooting the bird at us, the audience... seems like a fitting way to end the show at this point

but what if he just got a little bite on the hand, so he had to chop it off like his brother did

and he leaves his hand propped up in a puddle of water shooting the bird at us, the audience... seems like a fitting way to end the show at this point

Awesome... by gosh you are better than the writers... genius, pure genius

Welp, stuff got intense... I was able to watch the new episode last night...

Was a pretty great episode, perhaps other than the Negan/Alpha scene. Lots of fun threads are present.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom