TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

Well... I watched episode 1 tonight.. and ep 2... Lots and lots of water... Other than that... I wish that they would just cancel this thing and put me out of my misery... Honestly.. I really don't care anymore...

I did think that the falling spacecraft was cool.. it was a breath of fresh air.. Other than that.. It's just back to walking around and stabbing zombies in the head... The axe throwing downing the tree was kinda cheesy...

BTW... Critics haven;t been kind either... https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...nt-so-super-and-more-in-this-weeks-tv-ratings

Oh, and Carol is now a Shrimp boat captain... Come on' Man...

I know there's lots of people down on TWD, but I enjoyed tonight's episode. So far, this season is, to me, at least watchable.

I never understand why if it pains people to watch something, they still spend energy on complaining about it?
Last nights episode was a bit boring for me, but it still served a larger purpose for the story. I think Angela Kang has done a tremendous job getting it back on the rails. I just hope this 'Whisper War' arc does not get past midseason...

I never understand why if it pains people to watch something, they still spend energy on complaining about it?
Last nights episode was a bit boring for me, but it still served a larger purpose for the story. I think Angela Kang has done a tremendous job getting it back on the rails. I just hope this 'Whisper War' arc does not get past midseason...

Basically.. I got into the show because I had a GF that was into it... Then after I came to enjoy it... I began to notice how dumb Rick was as a leader.. and "Where's Carl?, has anybody seen Carl?"

Then at the beginning of season three I noticed.. - WATER. And how the writers would incorporate it into the scripts in the most subtle of ways..

It used to be about people trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world and trying to survive...Now after 10 years it has taken on a Fantasy Movie kind of role...

I am now just wanted to see it end and how it's going to end... If I can make it that long...

BTW- year ago I predicted that they would Blow a Dam or Drop a water tower and wash away an approaching hoard... It became close with the Bridge scene that the walkers got washed away on... Oh.. and I got the Hots for Junk Yard Girl...

But I do think that they will blow the water tower that is at Hilltop as an approaching army tries to come up the hill and take hilltop...

DzfX1eTVsAAL4jq.jpg

Pretty good episode on Sun. Good tense action and some trippy cinematography throughout. Couple things I am thinking, Siddiq is experiencing some heavy PTSD but also appears to be dealing with guilt too, he def is hiding something here. Also wondering if Alpha's daughter --Lydia-- is somehow still with the Whispers.

I liked the scenes with Negan and Aaron and the story happening with Carol/Daryl...even Eugene had some good stuff too. Just hope they keep the pedal down.

I think I'm finally done.

Drug addiction and PTSD followed by the standard speeches (including one from a Veteran) that you would expect.

It might be time for me to bury the Dead.

And your big Water clue..

when alpha tells Michonne, Daryl and Carol... "We want the
Creek. That's our new southern border."

How much energy did it take you to post this?

I view it the way I viewed Big Bang Theory the last couple of years.

Meaning that while I can still sit down and get enjoyment out of the product, I find myself wondering if it's time to wrap it up within a few years. Especially since it's already been on for basically a decade.

This can probably help you watch.
AB3C6B3C-5221-4DF9-B5F6-EEDEBD26D62E.jpeg

Yeah it was a pretty decent episode last night, even if it was more of a posturing type with little actually happening. I get the feeling they will be doing some pretty big deaths and reveals soon. Gotta think Negan is on a mission to get Alpha, curious whom let him out--seemed like a younger guy that I don't recall seeing before...and the talking preview shows he is gonna meet a woman out in the wild.

I read somewhere that Negan is gonna battle Beta at some point in the show. Forgot where I saw it, but thought that will be interesting to watch, if it happens.

I read somewhere that Negan is gonna battle Beta at some point in the show. Forgot where I saw it, but thought that will be interesting to watch, if it happens.
Yes they basically confirmed this would happen (they left it more as they are gonna cross paths) during one of the Talking Dead episodes--believe it was the 2nd one of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom