TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

Previews for next weeks show shows that TWD is really kicking butt this season.
Can not wait to see what Beta has in plan.

I don't know what the commonwealth is.. Must be a you must of read the comics thing.

(I haven't actually read them) it's from the comics, yes.

From what I remember, they are a very well organized, very well equipped community. They're as close to a pre-apoc city as there is. They also have helicopters.

Pretty sure that’s the Commonwealth. Well, not so much pretty sure as it’s my guess haha.

That was a craaaaaaazy episode though.
Most assuredly not the Commonwealth, I believe that is where Eugene, King and Yuko are headed. This group could be associated with CRM--Civil Republic Military (the 3 rings that appear on the helicopter that flew Rick away and likely still has him.

Solid episode and a nice sendoff for Michone.

The hallucination was well done. It was not just a bunch of bizarre images. It had a point to make.

I can't believe I am semi-interested in this show again and am kinda looking forward to the Rick Grimes movies.

Too bad Angela Kang wasn't the showrunner during the Saviors years.

I am sort of mixed, I def enjoyed much of the episode...so there is at least that.
The Virgil character was sort of just quickly cobbled together, and I get that he was simply a vehicle for Michone to discover Ricks belongings and message...but dude just left 3 people locked up and was gone for quite awhile, lol. He was bat-shirt crazy and managed to pull it together after years of being practically insane and sailed to mainland and convinced Michone to come back? And then Michone doesn't talk to any adult, just Judith about what could be a long trip?!

But I digress, it was pretty awesome outside of those things. The alt reality was superbly done and really brought a fun spin. They set up the Rick movies very well, hope those go off as planned. Should be a great 3 episode run to end this season.

another very good episode.
a little insight on Beta.
the Negan/Daryl scenes were great.
The Half Moon concert was pretty good.

This scene had a little nostalgia feel to it
IMG_20200328_235125791.jpg

This picture was very interesting, but if you watch FTWD, it's not really a spoiler.
IMG_20200329_000051667.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I never understood that post-pro and finishing touches on episodes went right up to a few weeks prior to airing? Disappointed that the finale will be delayed, but hopefully they have enough good stuff to pack a supersized finale together in a few months. I think these next 2 will be pretty good anyway.

Lets See... Daryl and Negan bond in the Rain... When they shared a drink together from the canteen, it was almost like a cigarette after sex...
Carol is attacked by the Creek.

Cool Scene with Beta and the records.. and half of Alphas face...

Why do I feel this new Character is gonna be a hoot... But please tell me this is not Eugen's new girlfriend...

No. She is not the person Eugene has been talking to on the radio.
Do believe that one one he was talking to will be in the common wealth story line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom