TWD- SEASON 10 (2 Viewers)

Do believe that one one he was talking to will be in the common wealth story line.

I don't know what the common wealth is...

I would hate for Eugene to met his new Girlfriend in the Season finale'... that is being postponed...

Very solid episode, strung together some background stuff with Carol and Negan. Though I could have done without another Carol meltdown (ish) sequence, but at least it was quick...and they did manage to sneak in the detail (thru Alpha) that Carol did write Maggie and told her about the Whisperers. I think Daryl is fine with Negan after the episodes events and we can put to bed the notion that he hasn't turned the corner into full-fledged good guy now. Really need all hands on deck to survive the final Whisperer battle. Enjoyed the Beta scenes too, was good to get the confirmation on his background and watch his craziness manifest fully...although how the hell did he get the record player going with no power?!?

Beyond that it was nice to get a new character introduced. The Princess looks nothing, if not interesting and prob critical to getting our guys outta the city and to the meeting point with Eugene's Stephanie--and then on to the Commonwealth arc!

although how the hell did he get the record player going with no power?!?

He hooked it up to a car battery... Guess he also had a 12 volt inverter...

How long until we see Half Moon cd;s for sale???

I do like the way TWD is starting to veer further away from the comics.

I am nmore happy that the old Producer stepped down.. Gimble I think... and the new girl stepped up... Writing isn;t that much better, but at least the storylines are more exciting.

Very solid episode, strung together some background stuff with Carol and Negan. Though I could have done without another Carol meltdown (ish) sequence, but at least it was quick...and they did manage to sneak in the detail (thru Alpha) that Carol did write Maggie and told her about the Whisperers. I think Daryl is fine with Negan after the episodes events and we can put to bed the notion that he hasn't turned the corner into full-fledged good guy now. Really need all hands on deck to survive the final Whisperer battle. Enjoyed the Beta scenes too, was good to get the confirmation on his background and watch his craziness manifest fully...although how the hell did he get the record player going with no power?!?

Beyond that it was nice to get a new character introduced. The Princess looks nothing, if not interesting and prob critical to getting our guys outta the city and to the meeting point with Eugene's Stephanie--and then on to the Commonwealth arc!

Negan will never be a full fledged good guy, but he never saw himself as a bad guy. But he has a twisted sense of humor that the show needs that we haven't had sense Abraham died.
Daryl may be able to look past what happened with the Saviors since Negan saved his life and the fact that Carol set the whole thing up. But I am very interested to see how Maggie will react to Negan being integrated into Alexandria populous...

Negan will never be a full fledged good guy, but he never saw himself as a bad guy. But he has a twisted sense of humor that the show needs that we haven't had sense Abraham died.
Daryl may be able to look past what happened with the Saviors since Negan saved his life and the fact that Carol set the whole thing up. But I am very interested to see how Maggie will react to Negan being integrated into Alexandria populous...
Great point...I totally overlooked that! That is gonna be INtense

But I am very interested to see how Maggie will react to Negan being integrated into Alexandria populous...

I could really care less about Maggie... as far as I am concerned... She can fall in the water and get eaten...

The maggie character was way over blown to begin with... So was Michonne... This show makes the women super heros and the men bumbling buffoons...

This Princess chick is a few bananas short of a bunch (RIP Abraham).

Beta is having a season 3 Rick moment, like when he was talking to Lori after she died..

Last edited:
just a thought about Rick's stuff Michonne found. why would Rick's drawings be of Judith at her current age? when he left, she was just a toddler.
I'm assuming Rick is with the
CRM
people. I'm assuming they won't let him leave. Are they letting him see Judith from a distance as a condition of him not leaving/escaping?
what makes me think that is I don't recall Judith wearing Rick's hat before he left

This weeks episode was just meh for me compared to the ones leading up to it.
Aaron and the other guy following the herd no more than 50 yards away and then they decide to have a conversation and try to talk on the walkie. They should have known there would be whisperers walking the edges to keep the herd together.
The princess part was okay, but drawn out to much.

Is there an episode next week or was this until they can finally get the finale out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom