TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

Lots and Lots of Water in this one for sure.

I like this new character (princess)... Running around in aviator goggle.. lol... She reminds me of that singer from 4 non blondes... (Looks only)

Now I have to ask... Do we have a problems with scattered minefields throughout the country??? If we do, I think that we should be made aware of that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Big character combo -semi-parental type- themes.
Judith and Daryl, which was by far the highlight of the episode. These 2 are basically the heart of the show now and the scenes were fantastic.
Negan and Lydia, which was rather powerful too, even if a bit contrived.
Kelly and Carol, this was shorter but pretty expositional and a great job by the 2 actors.

Other insta reaction highlights for me:
-Beta totally losing his shirt is creepy and awesome
-Princess is gonna be fun, her Eugene and Zeke together was more well thought out than I originally gave them credit for.
-Beyond stoked for a Maggie return and background on what the heck she has been up to.
-Freaking Virgil somehow pulls it together and gets back to mainland?!
-Who the heck is the guy/girl in the mask (preview scenes) with the crazy blades! Wow

All in all it was a 'posturing' type of episode for an obviously loaded season finale, but there was a lot of good stuff. Bummed that it is losing a lot of momentum with finale postponed but they have set the stories up wonderfully.

just a thought about Rick's stuff Michonne found. why would Rick's drawings be of Judith at her current age? when he left, she was just a toddler.
I'm assuming Rick is with the
CRM
people. I'm assuming they won't let him leave. Are they letting him see Judith from a distance as a condition of him not leaving/escaping?
what makes me think that is I don't recall Judith wearing Rick's hat before he left

Maybe it was Carl? His hair was pretty long. But yeah kind of an odd prop. Have we ever seen Rick with his old smartphone?

Trying so hard to binge this during quarantine... its so terrible.. stopped watching around the Super Dumpster episode... and the show sucked so much I stopped.. started up.. the first few episodes of Negan were fun then it sucks again.

Trying so hard to binge this during quarantine... its so terrible.. stopped watching around the Super Dumpster episode... and the show sucked so much I stopped.. started up.. the first few episodes of Negan were fun then it sucks again.
it was awesome. then sucked. then negan kept me going. then once he got "arrested" it sucked again. this season has been ok.

im in the middle of the second negan season and its so drawn out its brutal. I mean negan is a great character, its just this show draws stuff out far too long.

like... why do the scavengers speak like cave men? are they some Russian conglomerate?
I know its a comic book... but how the hell do you feed a tiger with no fresh meat every day? She dead.

Yeah I am a huge fan of the show, but much like the Gov arch, the Saviors arch was at least half a season too long. But the last two seasons (basically since the new show runner replaced numbnuts Gimple) they have gotten really good again. Whispers legit add a way different (and missing) element. Also a ton of good threads are set up for the show to keep momentum.

yep, Carl died like a birch...

and now Jadis can speak like a human, and Rick sheets on Carl by leaving Jadis behind to die...

your mammy... I tried playing Destiny recently... its still complete crap. All that griping I did about the loot system back in the day is finally being repeated daily on the sub...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom