TWD- SEASON 10 (1 Viewer)

What app? Any good?
The Jailbroken Firestick variety app...
I liked it.
I'm sure I'm in the minority in this, but I'm glad the fight scene with Beta was quick and over with. As with the rest of the Whisperers.
I'm assuming we are meeting the Commonwealth. But no real cliff hanger..

Less than 4 HRS until Sunday night feels semi-normal again.
Managed to stay spoiler free, hope it delivers!

When the survivors were picking off Whisperers in the horde was so cool...but Beta’s death during it was so anticlimactic. I would have really enjoyed “mentally snapped giant man” fighting Daryl and Negan 2v1

When the survivors were picking off Whisperers in the horde was so cool...but Beta’s death during it was so anticlimactic. I would have really enjoyed “mentally snapped giant man” fighting Daryl and Negan 2v1
Beta had clearly snapped and had lost his mind. We already had the Daryl vs Beta rumble, so I didn't mind it going quick. I was wondering if they were going to recognize him.
So, I'm assuming the group Maggie was with was not the Commonwealth, and why was that person wearing an iron mask?

Yeah it the episode felt kinda disjointed...but I am also glad the Beta battle didn't drag. The daggers scene was pretty awesome. Really surprised that Father Gabe made it out. I thought at least 1 big character from the group was biting it. Excited to hear about what Maggie has been up to, and her reaction to seeing Negan walking free--and helping the group, no less. I believe these bonus 6 episodes coming in spring will be heavily focused on Maggie.

Didn't Maggie have a kid??? I know that this may covered in future episodes, but it's strange that there isn't even a mention of it in this episode.

Didn't Maggie have a kid??? I know that this may covered in future episodes, but it's strange that there isn't even a mention of it in this episode.
Yes she does, little Hershel...I imagine we'll find out she left him for obv safety reasons. Or maybe he's the iron mask guy! JK...but can't wait to find out who that is.

Yes she does, little Hershel...I imagine we'll find out she left him for obv safety reasons. Or maybe he's the iron mask guy! JK...but can't wait to find out who that is.

They mentioned him last night. I didn't know that her kid was named Hershel, because when they said "Hershel", I immediately thought about her dad.

So I finally gave up on Walking Dead

For me it was it got to the point where there were too many characters, too many characters I don’t care about, too much screen time and storylines for the characters I don’t care about and too little for the characters I do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom