TWD- The final season (S11) thread (1 Viewer)

Wisco Steve

WI 3/4 FL 1/4
Reaction score
It is the beginning of the end.
I know plenty of folks have left along the way, but I still think it is interesting and has bounced back pretty well. Hopefully they find a good way to go out. Here is the trailer that came out of comic con this last weekend:

I've come this far so I'm in ... but I'm also sorta meh.

We've watched it this long, I feel obligated to see it thru. I feel like the first 3 or 4 seasons were must see tv, but after the war with the Governor, it became monotonous. How many different bad guys can you encounter and how many different ways can you be surprised by zombies?

It would be nice if they brought Rick and Michone back at the end. I don't think the Rick movies are going to happen.

We've watched it this long, I feel obligated to see it thru. I feel like the first 3 or 4 seasons were must see tv, but after the war with the Governor, it became monotonous. How many different bad guys can you encounter and how many different ways can you be surprised by zombies?

It would be nice if they brought Rick and Michone back at the end. I don't think the Rick movies are going to happen.
Regarding the previously announced 'Rick Movies'...they are apparently happening:

Regarding the previously announced 'Rick Movies'...they are apparently happening:

I don't buy it. I think best case scenario is its something that gets released on AMC+ next year. Most likely is a director is announced during Season 11's run, "pre-production is underway!" announcement, maybe even some solid B-list actors attached to project, then you never hear about it again after Season 11 ends.

Without a lot of enthusiasm, I will probably be among those who begrudgingly watch the last season. My TWD interest has been slowly drifting away for a while but since I know that the end is near, I will definitely see it through to the finale. Too much time and emotion invested to not see how things finally turn out.

I stopped watching when Alpha lured them all into a cave. Does it get better after that?

I stopped watching when Alpha lured them all into a cave. Does it get better after that?
I say yes, certainly. It was a slow burn but a pretty quick and decisive ending with the Whispers arch. If you are that far, then I would pick it back up for this final season.

Watching the first episode now. not a bad start.
Edit: I hate the "make them think a main character is dead" stuff.. when they know we all know they didn't kill them.

Last edited:
Anyone else watch the special Talking Dead last night. The guy, new cast member Michael James Shaw who will play Mercer from the Commonwealth in season 11, dropped the f bomb when asked about how he likes his mohawk hairstyle he has for the show. His answer was f*** yeah!!!!!

Last edited:
I am getting excited for the premiere on Sunday, I know it is always available a week early, but I just wait. I believe there will be some sort of Walking Dead property every Sun night well into 2022!

Watching the first episode now. not a bad start.
Edit: I hate the "make them think a main character is dead" stuff.. when they know we all know they didn't kill them.
Are we sure?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom