Twelve men challenge (1 Viewer)

I am relaxed, I merely asked a question which you didn't even respond to. I am just interested in understanding how you consider it cheesey because I don't.

Can't let it go, can ya?

I consider it a cheesey call because they knew they were in trouble and had to do it just to get a 1st down. They were grasping at anything they could.

Is that good enough for ya?

Man, some people are just overly sensitive to being questioned.

No. I just find it odd to be called out for using the word "cheesey" when others around here have been much more judgmentally negative and down right insulting about the whole NE/Brady/Billichick stuff. Seemed a bit obtuse to me. But it's ok. I'm much better now. :9:

If anyone says it, they say it.

/who are you to tell people which adjectives they can use anyway?

Go back and look, I never told anybody that they couldn't use an adjective in any situation. I only asked for the rationale behind the decision to use it. I'm getting tired of people's assumptions. It's rampant on this board.

And I'm rather sick of there being at least one person in every thread that wants to start a flame war, hounds someone of a different opinion than themselves, and ends up hanging themselves on a e-cross when others express how tired they are of the same song/different verse.

/There's the door. :byee:

I actually apologized to Sniper for the problems that arose from misunderstanding where I was coming from, and he said my response was too long and didn't read it. It was about twice as long as this response right now. Oh well, I'll just ignore him. It's not like he wants to make peace considering I extended the olive branch and he shoved it away. Some men you just can't reach. Sorry for posting it here, but I wanted him to be able to read it.

I think it actually motivated the Giants even more.

Think about it: The powerful, undefeated Patriots had to grasp for air with that late challenge. Giants already had a bunch of 3-and-outs on them.

That move ramped-up the G-men even more. I thought it was sort of a turning point in the game. Not all the way, but it certainly took some of the "invincibility" off the Patriots' mystique.

JMHO.

:gosaints:

That's where I was going with my idea earlier. It was a desperation move.

It was SO cheesey. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom