Twitch (with Amazon Prime) (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
just noticed on my Prime account that it has Twitch
i have a 9 yr old who is the gamer (xbox 360 - mostly Minecraft, KotOR, and lots of platform games)

is Twitch worth investigating? what is it good for?

it's for streaming gameplay....probably a lot of useful minecraft stuff on there

however, the youtubes is probably sufficient enough for him to get Minecraft videos and whatnot

Twitch Prime is benefit that is part of your Amazon Prime subscription. For the most part it is just added-value stuff - not core benefits that merit a sub on their own - but it does provide free games to download and keep for PC (like Telltale's The Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2, The Banner Saga 1 & 2, Gone Home, Kentucky Route Zero; basically a smattering of indie titles), a Twitch channel viewer sub (to subscribe to Twitch partners and possibly get some viewing perks from it) and advertisement-free viewing of Twitch streams.

Twitch is just a site that hosts live streaming content, mostly games and some creative hobby broadcasts (like cooking, sewing, etc.), and offer interactive communication with the streamer via typed chat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom