(Twitter) N/S I’m reading that Junior Galette is alluding to signing with the Rams. (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
If so then we will face him again this year. I hope we shut him down. Great talent but not a fan of his character.

Edit: Have only seen this referenced by him on his Twitter feed. So take it with a grain of salt.

Was it on his “girlfriend’s” Twitter feed?

:hihi:

?
No. On his. Several references about him going to a west coast team, that plays us this year.....he claimed to be very motivated by that fact. He still has a grudge against us lol.

I remember how well he did in his last grudge game when he shot his mouth off. Another year, another lack of practicing with a team. Yeah ok

?
No. On his. Several references about him going to a west coast team, that plays us this year.....he claimed to be very motivated by that fact. He still has a grudge against us lol.

Well, has to be the Rams, haha. He was also very motivated last year and all he could cling to after they collapsed was tweeting the GIFs his two hits on Brees against Armstead to which Armstead clapped back with he should show their other ~30 or so reps against each other where he stonewalled him. ?

Sad ole Junior, going to have to go from team to team hoping he could beat us once. Sucks to suck. :0016:

Bringing Junior into a locker room with Suh, Cooks, Talib, and Marcus Peters .... somebody pass me the popcorn!

If only there were a way to post teeets . . .

If true could be that they’re looking for d-line depth because they don’t expect Donald. Or at least someone to get those camp and preseason reps in because Donald isn’t coming anytime soon.

If true could be that they’re looking for d-line depth because they don’t expect Donald. Or at least someone to get those camp and preseason reps in because Donald isn’t coming anytime soon.

Chuck this is a family board sir. ?
All jokes aside, idk, JG is a DE/OLB. He wouldn’t fill their hole on the interior line.

And I won’t post any tweets as I’m already being hypocritical enough in even ever reading Twitter.

Last edited:
While he was here he dug a hole............then he jumped in the hole..............then he pulled the dirt in on top of him..............AND HE GOT PAID!!

And now some 3 years later he still has a grudge against the Saints???

There is nothing that this :poop: can do that would surprise me anymore!!

I still enjoy the fact that we beat him in such a soul-crushing way last year. It probably still keeps him up at night.

Galette couldn't tie Donald's shoelaces. Signing him would be a particularly uneven swap.

I hope the Rams do sign him. They already signed two locker room cancers (Suh and Peters) and Gallette will just make that worse.

They're not going to the Super Bowl this year. Last year they proved to all of us they were the most overrated NFC team with how easily they got squashed in the playoffs to a Falcons team that wasn't even that good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom