(Twitter) N/S I’m reading that Junior Galette is alluding to signing with the Rams. (1 Viewer)

I heard him on Moving the Chains today. Dude wouldn't shut up Pat and John had to cut him off. Eluding how he said he beat Armstead and all the best tackles. Worth embedding if someone can find it.
Missed that.. I usually listen to MTC, but got busy. Can't say that I am upset that I missed Junya, though.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a thread before the game on Sunday about him posting a photo of himself in a Saints uniform. And now this?

Practically begging us, it looks like.

With all his baggage and after tearing his achilles in BOTH legs, he should just retire.

Wasn't there a thread before the game on Sunday about him posting a photo of himself in a Saints uniform. And now this?

Practically begging us, it looks like.

He’s been begging any and all takers.
I would not want the headache at all, but if his attitude was different I’d definitely pay him vet minimum. Watched him last year, he still got pressures. On limited snaps. The juice just ain’t worth the squeeze with him imo.

After all his off the field issues and injuries, he still got offered a 10 million dollar contract and.... turned it down. He deserves his front row seat in sofa city. Dumbest thing he's ever done.

After all his off the field issues and injuries, he still got offered a 10 million dollar contract and.... turned it down. He deserves his front row seat in sofa city. Dumbest thing he's ever done.

Who offered him 10 million dollars??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom