Twitters Update (1 Viewer)

joeyseven

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
HK, Natchitoches LA, Bloomington IL, HK, Nashville
sharper42
Y'all know the song , wow what a game and how bout my protege malcolm jenkins( play of the year).lets sing, it all we do is win win win win!

Official_Saints
Payton on @MalcolmJenkins’ fumble recovery “It’s an effort play & heart play. It’s a play that really inspires everyone on the team.”

Official_Saints
Payton on win “It’s a credit to our team’s fight by hanging in there the way they did & getting this win. I was proud of them.”

Official_Saints
Thanks Ellen! RT @TheEllenShow Congrats to my friend @DrewBrees and the whole Saints team on an amazing game!!!!

ivory_29
Thanking everybody for the love

jgoody76
S/O to the who dats in Dallas tonight! I noticed the cowboys had to use their silent count In shotgun formation. Much props to you all!

ChaseDaniel
How bout that team win!! Who Dat!

robyslyfe
Great TEAM WIN 2nite!!! I know im late but I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...be thankful for the many blessings!! #GODISGREAT

jeffduncantp
And finally the Who Dat chants break out at Cowboys Stadium.

reggie_bush
Great team win today! MVP of the game @MalcolmJenkins! He might of made the play of the year! Glad he's on our team!

reggie_bush
Gonna put in overtime so I can play better next week. A true leader doesn't make mistakes in crunch tine! Gotta be better! No other choice!

From Zach Strief's Facebook

Not being with your family on thanksgiving is tough... But I felt like we had a lot of saints nation family members with us at the game. Most impressive road game crowd I've ever been a part of. Happy thanksgiving to you all!!

sharper42
Y'all know the song , wow what a game and how bout my protege malcolm jenkins( play of the year).lets sing, it all we do is win win win win!

Official_Saints
Payton on @MalcolmJenkins’ fumble recovery “It’s an effort play & heart play. It’s a play that really inspires everyone on the team.”

Official_Saints
Payton on win “It’s a credit to our team’s fight by hanging in there the way they did & getting this win. I was proud of them.”

Official_Saints
Thanks Ellen! RT @TheEllenShow Congrats to my friend @DrewBrees and the whole Saints team on an amazing game!!!!

ivory_29
Thanking everybody for the love

jgoody76
S/O to the who dats in Dallas tonight! I noticed the cowboys had to use their silent count In shotgun formation. Much props to you all!

ChaseDaniel
How bout that team win!! Who Dat!

robyslyfe
Great TEAM WIN 2nite!!! I know im late but I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...be thankful for the many blessings!! #GODISGREAT

jeffduncantp
And finally the Who Dat chants break out at Cowboys Stadium.

reggie_bush
Great team win today! MVP of the game @MalcolmJenkins! He might of made the play of the year! Glad he's on our team!

reggie_bush
Gonna put in overtime so I can play better next week. A true leader doesn't make mistakes in crunch tine! Gotta be better! No other choice!

That quote by Reggie is why I love him so much. People will say what they want about him but he has heart. Happy he's on this team. No doubt in my mind that he'll get it together.

I owe Bush an apology for cursing at him in Gameday Thread.

Bush always says the right things. I cant even imagine the amount of crap he takes, especially from Saints fans, yet he NEVER sounds like a primadonna or complains. He is ALWAYS upbeat and positive. I dont know how he does it, because I can see how it would be very easy to get angry, upset, or depressed, with so many people constantly bashing you.

This is why I have faith in Reggie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom