Two-factor VPN authentication (1 Viewer)

I do

I know a lot about VPN's. I am a certified computer technician. However, I cannot help you because of all the times I made posts and you were very rude to me. I help those that are nice to me. Otherwise, good luck with your VPN pal.

I know a lot about VPN's. I am a certified computer technician. However, I cannot help you because of all the times I made posts and you were very rude to me. I help those that are nice to me. Otherwise, good luck with your VPN pal.

What does a certified computer technician have to do with virtual private networks?
Are you part of the Geek Squad at Best Buy?

WOW, that was totally unnecessary.

What does a certified computer technician have to do with virtual private networks?
Are you part of the Geek Squad at Best Buy?
THAT, on the other hand, WAS.
:plus-un2:

rock.jpg

Nope

If you read my profile it says I am an IT- desktop support technician. That would be with a large company in Atlanta supporting 300+ desktops and dealing with many network issues including VPN setups, etc. Nice try though people. The geeksquad is for losers.

If you read my profile it says I am an IT- desktop support technician. That would be with a large company in Atlanta supporting 300+ desktops and dealing with many network issues including VPN setups, etc. Nice try though people. The geeksquad is for losers.

I moved past desktop support five years ago when I was 20. Have fun with that. I let the people under me (like you) setup people's VPN clients. My work is too important to be bothered with menial tasks like that.

Thanks for the help JD.

Ok. Let me rephrase the question then.
What does a IT-desktop support technician in a very small company with only 300 or so desktops have to do with virtual private networks?

"VPN setups" as you call them are merely VPN client setups, which you probably troubleshoot from a written step-by-step script, then escalate them when you, well, your script, gets stomped. As for VPN itself, a company as small as the one you work for, it is probably outsourcing VPN, probably through AT&T.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom