Two moves you'd hate but would all but promise a Superbowl Championship (1 Viewer)

Talib blew a hole in his leg and hardy threatened to blow a hole in another human being. What part of either of these guys moving to New Orleans says "super bowl" in your mind??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talib blew a hole in his leg and hardy threatened to blow a hole in another human being. What part of either of these guys moving to New Orleans says "super bowl" in your mind??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything but, you know... that.

Ok but but you don't say who we will trade or what will we give up and then,what do they want.
It's always so easy to say let's just make a trade...it takes bith sides to do it and what about all other circumstances it creates for the team and then add henry...how, why and at what cost to the team. I say no way.

Nahhh man, we straight plus those aren't depth players they would be ready to start and that would start problems in the locker room. Give the youngsters a fair chance before thinking vets are sooo much better. Jus ask Marcus peters. And I the pj Williams jus might be as good as talib. But you have to let them prove their worth

Talib has an injury that is being covered up or i would say yes.

Hardy.... wouldnt even waste time to the phone call to a wife beater like that..

Hardy abuses women. I don't want someone like him on the team. I hope he rots somewhere far from the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom