Two moves you'd hate but would all but promise a Superbowl Championship (1 Viewer)

DzynRex3hunna

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Trade for Talib = Elite Secondary

Pick Greg Hardy = Elite front 4

:hihi:

Flag me , IDC I want another ring. If we are in win now mode , then lets do what we can to WIN NOW. Besides There have been far worse players than Hardy that are still playing. We need a nasty passrush !!! We don't need a model citizen pressuring the QB.

I want a Grade-A head case on the defensive front. Every team has their own. Oakland has Aldon Smith , Miami has Suh , Steelers have won a few chips with James Harrison.

I'm serious !!!

Go ahead , I'm ready for the red thumbs :covri:

If you have to say this at all in your post, then you may want to re-evaluate whether you should say it or not.

Also I don't know how many would be upset about Talib, but Greg Hardy is a legitimate piece of **** who doesn't deserve to be on any NFL roster.

I think you're right. That would be one elite secondary and DL (when Rankins gets back). And I want to win.

But not like that. Not with Hardy. It dampens things already having to see Sharper all over our past Super Bowl. And we didn't know what was going on then. We were ignorant. But Hardy we know about. I would not enjoy that win.

Plus, we say elite DL just thinking of play on the field. More than likely Hardy would rerail things somehow.

Move 1 - yes, move 2 - no thanks, I am fine with Cam and Kruger on the outside and Hardy would bring harm to the locker room chemistry.

You don't cut Junior Gallette and take on a massive cap hit just to sign Greg Hardy a year later.

Neither player is very smart in their personal lives. As much talent as Talib has, no.

Hardy?
no. No. NO!!!
He would damage the reputation of Brees, Payton, and the franchise.

Talib is a bit of a knuckle head. Accidentally shot himself at a strip club and his cp hit this year is 9.9 mil and goes up and he is 30 years old

Trade for Talib = Elite Secondary

Pick Greg Hardy = Elite front 4

:hihi:

Flag me , IDC I want another ring. If we are in win now mode , then lets do what we can to WIN NOW. Besides There have been far worse players than Hardy that are still playing. We need a nasty passrush !!! We don't need a model citizen pressuring the QB.

I want a Grade-A head case on the defensive front. Every team has their own. Oakland has Aldon Smith , Miami has Suh , Steelers have won a few chips with James Harrison.

I'm serious !!!

Dude I can't agree more with you. Good luck WhoDat friend. I gave you a green thumb. But i can care less about what anyone thinks of my thought's about the Saints also. So I agree with you. Saints 50 years. Super bowl let's get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a # 5 Overall defense at least. We don't have to give Hardy a big deal either , tell him like it is. You're likely not going to be picked up by anyone , come here on a light 1 year prove it deal , keep your head down , shut up and pile up some sacks for us.

Its business , I ain't no social worker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom