Two moves you'd hate but would all but promise a Superbowl Championship (1 Viewer)

That's a # 5 Overall defense at least. We don't have to give Hardy a big deal either , tell him like it is. You're likely not going to be picked up by anyone , come here on a light 1 year prove it deal , keep your head down , shut up and pile up some sacks for us.

Its business , I ain't no social worker

So the Saints organization cleaned up the locker room of chuckle-headed clowns and you want to bring more in?? No thanks, man

I cant lie, i think twice about Hardy every time so i didnt thumbs down you lol.. Shame he wasted his talent with legal disputes

Trade for Talib = Elite Secondary

8oi5qch.jpg

Pick Greg Hardy = Elite front 4

796.gif

Greg Hardy doesn't deserve a Super Bowl ring.

Just 1.

The patriots do it all the time !!!

Yeah. And the Pats are losing Nink yet STILL haven't even sniffed at Hardy.

Let's let that sink in for a bit.

Not only did Hardy **** up at CAR. He continued to **** up in Dallas. The dude had multiple chances to clean up his act yet it looked like he helped derail the Cowboys as sure as Romo's fragile body.

AND he is a PR nightmare.

Yeah. And the Pats are losing Nink yet STILL haven't even sniffed at Hardy.

Let's let that sink in for a bit.

Not only did Hardy **** up at CAR. He continued to **** up in Dallas. The dude had multiple chances to clean up his act yet it looked like he helped derail the Cowboys as sure as Romo's fragile body.

AND he is a PR nightmare.

Yeah...it goes beyond the domestic stuff with him. He doesn't go to any meetings on time, fights on the sideline, and, putting it mildly, he is kind of a weirdo...the guy may seriously be bipolar.

I wear those things like badges.

And about the Talib and Harvey. Why not? Last time we danced with the devil it worked out ok, lol.
If you're referring to the Saints signing a serial rapist it's not like that was common knowledge to anyone at the time

Yeah...it goes beyond the domestic stuff with him. He doesn't go to any meetings on time, fights on the sideline, and, putting it mildly, he is kind of a weirdo...the guy may seriously be bipolar.

Maybe even Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Definitely an axis II diagnosis.

Guys. He makes Junior look like a Third.

Too bad Saints and saints fans only go for "high character" choir boys.

You are entitled to your opinion, and be free to post it. I don't even think it's worthy of red thumbs. But I will disagree.

I'm saying you want Sean Payton to pick up two players of the type he has spent the last couple of seasons getting rid of. Two talented players that don't know the real meaning of team.

TEAM is just not 11 guys working together on a field. TEAM extends to every aspect of your life. TEAM is involved in every choice you make, on field and off. TEAM is bigger than any me in every way. TEAM is something you happily look for a way to sacrifice everything for.

Now in truth, TEAM should be something we have more than one of in our lives. Life becomes a balancing act of TEAMS. But players who have no concept of that should IMO have no part in being able to say they're a Saint.

Undoing what Sean has been doing because a player has talent is a recipe for disaster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom