Two Point Conversions (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Can anybody out there tell me why against those filthy Atlanta Pigeons we attempted 2 two point conversions and not one of them involved one of our most deadliest redzone weapons in QB Taysom Hill?

Had to have been SP didnt want Taysom taking a big hit. No other reason. He has been on most of the goal line situations the last couple of years.

We tried 2 2-point conversions because at the time that was the best strategy to take. Now, if we'd kicked both, ATL would have had to beat us with a TD at the end. But we didn't know that at the time the 2 pointers were taken. I think if we'd ran on the first one and passed on the 2nd one it would have been more successful

Why wasn't Mark Ingram in on any of the 2pt conversions? I understand not wanting to put in Taysom w/ him just coming back but to use Alvin (the 2nd time we went for it) up the middle when that wasn't working all game and really hasn't worked any this year. It didn't make sense esp now when we have Mark and yet he wasn't in on either attempt. Strange.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom