Two Possible Leprosy Cases Found In California School (1 Viewer)

Hansen's is a bacterial infection that is easily treated due to modern medicine. in 2014 there were approximately 174 cases reported, Most in the southern us. Armadillo's commonly carry the disease, however due to their short life span we rarely see the effect of the disease on the animals.

Hansen's is a bacterial infection that is easily treated due to modern medicine. in 2014 there were approximately 174 cases reported, Most in the southern us. Armadillo's commonly carry the disease, however due to their short life span we rarely see the effect of the disease on the animals.

You wouldn't think disease would propagate in a species that is most commonly born on the side of the road dead.

in before vaccine debate

No debate. We will vaccine you first with real leprosy cells! Just think, you will be the first in the world to be immune to leprosy. Ignore the tail as it is just a side effect.

Don't wait until it is too late. Act now before supplies run out!

If you order within the next 30 minutes we will knock 50% off the market price and you can have the shot for only 5k.

I own the patent...i'm rich I tell ya...RICH!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCG_vaccine

They don't have a vaccine against it, but the BCG vaccine does have a partial effective rate against it, but it's meant to prevent TB. Just an added benefit.

To be fair...I didn't put /sarcasm

But I did say first in the world...ergo...

The elites keep trying to kill us but we keep on keeping on...AMIRITE!?!

:hihi:

If I don't see people getting the humor I blame Ward.

****'s gettin' biblical.

It's been biblical... for a while. In fact Louisiana was home to the country's primary, and maybe only, leper colony - up river at Carville. They closed it down a few years ago and I think there's still a few folks who live there.

6217732.jpg

very interesting read about a leprosy colony that was a catch all for the US right here in La. Its now a prison and still has "patient/residents" mixed in with minimum security inmates.

Should have known you'd be ready with the perfect reference! :9:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCG_vaccine

They don't have a vaccine against it, but the BCG vaccine does have a partial effective rate against it, but it's meant to prevent TB. Just an added benefit.

Whelp. Technically they don't butttttt......

mycobacterium indicus pranii (MIP)

World

in before vaccine debate

We have a volunteer!
So roll up that sleeve and take that vaccine!

Psst: Ward said if you would, he would. :0107:

Disclaimer: Nothing I type is true or false.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom