Two Quick Notes (sky isn’t falling) (1 Viewer)

RKNSaint

Vaxxed; 2x Pfizer
Reaction score
1. It’s one game in a long season.
2. The backup job is Bridgewaters. He will get a few games at least to prove he can do it. So y'all best just get ready for it.

We have a great coach and locker room. Yes, losses suck but we will be ok. Try not to let this ruin your week.

RKNSaint

The other thing we have going for us is the NFC South, which doesn’t appear to have a dominate team at least two weeks into the season. I will be interested in what Atlanta does tonight. If Drew is out for a few weeks and we can muster at least one win out of the next two games, we may be ok.

We lost our first two games two years ago and still made the playoffs with a winning season. I’m not worried.

The outcome of Saints games stopped influencing my mood long time ago.

If Drew doesn't come back soon, the Saints will not be ok. Surely they will win some games, maybe even end up with a winning record, but that's it.

1. It’s one game in a long season.
2. The backup job is Bridgewaters. He will get a few games at least to prove he can do it. So y'all best just get ready for it.

We have a great coach and locker room. Yes, losses suck but we will be ok. Try not to let this ruin your week.

RKNSaint
And the reward for working their butts off will be to go to la & become cannon fodder for the Shams & the nfl officials so roger can another good laugh at our expense while gives his old buddy from new england another fraud bowl trophy. Game, set & match.

Yep just one loss in a long season. And going into the season, you kind of figured this could be one of our losses (playing a really good team in their house).

Dude. Face it. The sky has fallen. This situation is pretty much the definition of it. We will lose every game under Bridgewater. If Brees is out for the season we might win a couple of games if we start Hill.

If 2 is true, then yes, the sky is falling.

If Drew doesn't come back soon, the Saints will not be ok. Surely they will win some games, maybe even end up with a winning record, but that's it.
Maybe win some game but winning record? Don't get carried away man.

Drew coming back doesn't fix the officiating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom