Two sections in the terrace (1 Viewer)

dd

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In the corner looked empty for the Super Bowl. Anyone know what was up with that?

Two sections looked like they had been sealed off with tarp - was that just me?

the media had "desks" in the terrace level - did it look kinda grayish? that might have been it

In the corner looked empty for the Super Bowl. Anyone know what was up with that?

didnt notice it but if true, id guess 1 of 3 things

either they needed the space to accomplish something with the "show" surrounding the game

or they learned from the TERRIBLE publicity of the fans in dallas getting bumped out of the stadium that they pass on selling some seats in order to make sure that egg doesnt land on their face again if they have to relocate people unexpectedly (wouldnt be two sections though)

or with all the extra media, performers, security, vendors, staging crew, people like the choir on the field pregame, fans on the field at halftime, etc... etc... etc... i bet fire code could sneak up quickly on the building.

The media had seats in the terrace. Many left their seating area during the came to go to the media work rooms to file stories during the game. The power failure didn't help in that regard.

Supersaint5 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by nolafan33

That's where the media was.

Sniper took me out at a saints game last year,or maybe it was the dome foam

Must have been incredibly happy Saints fan in one of the upper decks ;)

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom