Ty Law(a Rumor) (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My counsin told me today that the saints are interested in Ty Law. He found out through his friend's dad who got it from a inside source( a pretty reliable one). I dont know where he is or what kinda contract he has right now. Now I dont want this to turn into a Keyshawn thread. It is just a rumor and I will treat it as such. Just thought I would pass it along.

My counsin told me today that the saints are interested in Ty Law. He found out through his friend's dad who got it from a inside source( a pretty reliable one). I dont know where he is or what kinda contract he has right now. Now I dont want this to turn into a Keyshawn thread. It is just a rumor and I will treat it as such. Just thought I would pass it along.

Seriously dude, saying something like this will blow apart the keyshawn thread and come close to the walter thomas hype.

In on page 1. Prime real estate, please PM for attractive pricing options for this location.

Seriously dude, saying something like this will blow apart the keyshawn thread and come close to the walter thomas hype.

But unlike the keyshawn thread all I said was they were interested. Im pretty sure it would have to be a trade and we do have david.

I thought he signed a deal with Kansas City just last year.

Herm Edwards likes his veterans, I wouldn't put to much stock in this.

Its highly unlikely the Saints are interested in Ty Law. First, he's old, and he is more like a zone cover guy at this stage of his career, the Saints want a man to man CB. And that's just for starters. What will happen to Jason David, if Law can't beat him out from being a starter? He probably wants a mega contract by his standards, and I don't think the Saints will even come close to his demands.

I'm very skeptical about this rumor......even if there is some truth to it!

I seriously doubt that. We added David, Young and Jones not to mention the pressence of McKenzie already. He also signed a 5 year contract last year with the Chiefs not to mention the fact he is 33 years old.

Keyshawn still has not signed with another team, correct? I am getting bashed for reporting info from a good source. Ever think he has not signed yet because he
a)knows the system
b) is a veteran and doesn't necessary need the wear and tear of OTA's
c)is possibly waiting out because if a team loses one of their top WR his value will skyrocket.
Back to the thread at hand.....
Ty Law is a Kansas City Chief and is under contract. I believe a trade would have to be made to acquire him.
I still stand by my source about Keyshawn, until he signs elsewhere.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9569809

No idea what the signing bonus was but probably excessive.

Jul. 25, 2006 - 12:07 p.m. ET

Ty Law will reportedly earn $8 million in 2006.

Law, who turned down a two-year, $11 million deal from New England, received a five-year contract worth up to $31.5 million from KC. The deal includes $4 million in bonus money and $4 million in 2006 base salary. The final three years are worth roughly $25 million, making the pact basically a one-year deal with an option for a second year.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&ID=1078

Keyshawn still has not signed with another team, correct? I am getting bashed for reporting info from a good source. Ever think he has not signed yet because he
a)knows the system
b) is a veteran and doesn't necessary need the wear and tear of OTA's
c)is possibly waiting out because if a team loses one of their top WR his value will skyrocket.
Back to the thread at hand.....
Ty Law is a Kansas City Chief and is under contract. I believe a trade would have to be made to acquire him.
I still stand by my source about Keyshawn, until he signs elsewhere.

hahahahahahahaha

ok dude

Guys, I heard that we're looking at *********. We might trade ************ to ********** and our 2008 ********** round draft pick. It might happen because ******** isnt too happy right now.

Jul. 25, 2006 - 12:07 p.m. ET

Ty Law will reportedly earn $8 million in 2006.

Law, who turned down a two-year, $11 million deal from New England, received a five-year contract worth up to $31.5 million from KC. The deal includes $4 million in bonus money and $4 million in 2006 base salary. The final three years are worth roughly $25 million, making the pact basically a one-year deal with an option for a second year.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&ID=1078

Well that is interesting then. I figured it was backloaded but didn't realize it had so little guranteed money.

Still skeptical though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom