Tyeler Davison played through torn labrum (1 Viewer)

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, truly amazing. I am excited for the offseason, and the next season. We aren't that far away being a very good team.

Please let us have a healthy year next season!! Geez.

Agreed. Healthy and with our current talent this is a 10-11 win team. Unfortunately we got hit HARD with the injury bug this year. Add a few more pieces such as a stud pass rusher and a sideline to sideline linebacker, along with our healthy returning players, and we will have a 12-14 win team next year.

#95 played awesome for us all year. I still remember the way he shot across the front of OLines and completely wrecked blocking schemes. I know nose tackles don't get a lot of attention but I promise you we see what you do.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

He also had a foot injury that he battled all year. Guy is a warrior. I can't wait to see how he progresses next year!!!

My wife just had surgery for two years in her labrum. Nasty injury. She hasn't been able to lay into me the same since it happened.

Here's to hoping he fairs better after injuries than Jenkins.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Teams knew it as well and Davison wore a brace on his shoulder the entire year...you could see it in nearly any game and yet he is part of the reason our Run D was ranked 15th overall.

There as a quote from a GM that mentioned "Really like what they have in Davison and Rankins when Davison gets healthy" and that was around week 5 of the season after he was out a week and then returned if im not mistaken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom