Tyler davidson (1 Viewer)

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The d line missed this guy tonight . John jenkins😐got man handled a lot tonight. Kruger well not sure what to say about him only the third game with this D but I hope he gets better .:idunno: what else to say this stings a lot.

Kruger looks slower than cam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure PFF will have Jenkins with a +456 rating tonight as they usually do though.

Jenkins did not pass the eye test last year. He doesn't this year. He continually gets killed in the run game.

I didn't realize we'd be missing him too coming into this game.

These banged up players are getting absurd.

Hopefully, Davison and Vaccaro are only momentarily down.

Inexplicably Jenkins will have one of the highest PFF grades on the defense. They love themselves some Jenkins over there.

Edit: ninja'd by bonchie. I'm not the only one perplexed by how they grade Jenkins.

I'm sure PFF will have Jenkins with a +456 rating tonight as they usually do though.

Jenkins did not pass the eye test last year. He doesn't this year. He continually gets killed in the run game.

I am not that familiar with PFF after actually watching the game for reference but they had Moore poorly graded against the Giants and my eye test told me that he did what he asked to do in holding Beckham in check. I am starting to lose a little creditability in their stats. Mainly bc most times, even after not watching games, I'm like no that can't be right.

I am not that familiar with PFF after actually watching the game for reference but they had Moore poorly graded against the Giants and my eye test told me that he did what he asked to do in holding Beckham in check. I am starting to lose a little creditability in their stats. Mainly bc most times, even after not watching games, I'm like no that can't be right.

It's probably because to a fan a positive play is a player winning. But for some who do these grades, a positive play is one where they break even. Only getting actually beaten or doing something bad like a penalty, a missed tackle, a drop etc. really negatively impacts their grade.

Jenkins doesn't make many...or any TFL like talking about, but unless he's double teamed, he isn't often (OFTEN) pushed back. I guess.
I don't know. I don't pay attention to Jenkins. Never cared for him much either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom