Typical cost for tickets (1 Viewer)

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So, schedule finally allowed for a N.O. visit during the season, and I've already booked hotels for the trip to the Colts game. We're driving through on the way to Texas and will stop in New Orleans for a few days.

After spending some time on Ticketmaster looking at tickets, just want to confirm here: are the cheapest tickets really $150 or so (and not including fees)?

Some sample current prices from Ticketmaster:
Section 640-643: $167 each
Section 551: $300 each (minimum)

So my question, are these normal prices? Are they high? And should I be purchasing now or waiting a bit longer?

That's about right, but why not wait till a few days before the game if you're not worried about location much?

I’m thinking they may come down since Carolina got pounded. (Pun intended)

Doubt they travel quite as well with a 3 game difference now in division.

Yeah, I agree with view blocker, if you don’t have your heart on sitting in one specific location your best bet may be holding off until a few days before the game (or even that morning) before buying tickets and save a good bit of coin.

I’m thinking they may come down since Carolina got pounded. (Pun intended)

Doubt they travel quite as well with a 3 game difference now in division.

I believe OP is referring to coming down for the Colts game, not this week against the Panthers.

Yeah, I agree with view blocker, if you don’t have your heart on sitting in one specific location your best bet may be holding off until a few days before the game (or even that morning) before buying tickets and save a good bit of coin.

I believe OP is referring to coming down for the Colts game, not this week against the Panthers.
[/QUO
On Saturday morning I was driving to work at 230 A.M Jonas Knox said tickets for Jets and D.C in select areas were only seven dollars a piece. He Said for that price I would take my family there. I thought to myself no way in Hades.
If I am going to watch bad football it's going to be in the comfort of home and a 12 pack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom