Tyrann Mathieu - keeping pets outsi (2 Viewers)

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Not sure if SSF or EE

I mean.... I agree with the premise, but him staying inside a freezer isn’t even remotely close to an animal covered in fur staying outside in the cold.

I bring my pets inside overnight when it’s cold....but billions of wild animals survive the cold every night. They’ve got the equipment for it

It’s even worse to do this to cats. They’re a tropical animal. I had a neighbor that would leave their cat outside, day and night, all winter. Howling at the door to be let in. What kind of monster ignores a howling animal?

Lol at the contrarians in this thread grasping at every exception to the rule and trying to sidestep the fact that there are sheetloads of animals that are miserable when having to brave the elements for hours at a time. I have an idea, since you can still perform many daily tasks with just two fingers and a thumb on each hand, why don't all you naysayers chop off a couple fingers on each hand if you're so convinced that what works in some cases will work universally.

It’s even worse to do this to cats. They’re a tropical animal. I had a neighbor that would leave their cat outside, day and night, all winter. Howling at the door to be let in. What kind of monster ignores a howling animal?
a very despicable human being. cats deserve love and tender care.

though i currently have no cats, i know for a fact, personal experience, cats dominate all other anything you can throw at them.

It does depend on the animal is husky vs wiener dog. But I appreciate his concern for animals.
He did something similar on hot cars and how quickly one can overheat

and speaking a treating animals well, lets check in on the NFLs standing with Mike Vick...

I mean, I am all for giving people second chances but I think the NFL is shipping the bed on this. There are plenty of people who would forgive a homicide before they forgive what he did.

I'll take it a step further. Why in the heck would people have a dog just to leave it outside ALL the time - regardless of the weather. Gumbo loves to go outside and hang out for a bit, but he doesn't live out there, he is part of our family.

Most of the people I see with outdoor-only dogs are trashy types using the dog as a guard dog rather than a companion. It's probably people that live their lives as one beef leading directly to another so they're of the breed that sleeps with one eye open and has a gun within arm's reach at all times cuz they're always getting into stupid sheet.

and speaking a treating animals well, lets check in on the NFLs standing with Mike Vick...
I mean, I am all for giving people second chances but I think the NFL is shipping the bed on this.
Totally agree especially with the push lately on stricter animal cruelty laws both federally and at the states' level. To me, for an organization that is so protective of its "brand", it smacks of being totally tone deaf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom