Tyreek Hill can return to camp (1 Viewer)

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm surprised by this. With their draft pick Mahomes will be more dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't expect the Evan's ex to have Munchhausen syndrome. When she released that tape to gain leverage. They really had me in the first half.

Last edited:
I may be a cynic by but I’m not surprised by this at all.....Hill is one of the NFL’s biggest stars playing with the league’s young rising star QBs. The last thing the NFL wanted to do is to take a weapon away Mahommes. The league was desperate for an out with Hill and it got one. Anything short of him videoed committing a murder and he was walking.

Now if the player had been a Saint Goodell would have come down like the hammer of God on them (smaller market, his hatred of Loomis/Payton, his need to look tough on domestic abusers, etc.). The next non Cowboy, Patriot, Ram player accused of domestic abuse will probably receive a lifetime ban.

Generally I believe in second chances, and thirds and fourths. But not when it comes to domestic abuse. Tampa Bay starts an alleged rapist at QB, and I will never watch them again as long as that is so. I hate to see KC get into the same position.

If there is anything that should result in automatic suspension for a first offense, domestic abuse is it.

Generally I believe in second chances, and thirds and fourths. But not when it comes to domestic abuse. Tampa Bay starts an alleged rapist at QB, and I will never watch them again as long as that is so. I hate to see KC get into the same position.

If there is anything that should result in automatic suspension for a first offense, domestic abuse is it.
Don't you mean Pittsburgh with Rapist burger?

Well... morals aside, this is a big giant boost for Mahommes' sophomore campaign.

Actually, given Hill's background and the tapes, it is shocking that the NFL did not suspend him. Heck, we had a player smoking weed in his private residence in the offseason get suspended for a game and plenty of players get suspended for public intoxication, fights, taking medications with questionable ingredients, etc. Yet, Hill, with a history of domestic abuse issues, is associated with a potential child abuse case with audio tapes implicating him, and he get's off with nothing? Confusing.

Actually, given Hill's background and the tapes, it is shocking that the NFL did not suspend him. Heck, we had a player smoking weed in his private residence in the offseason get suspended for a game and plenty of players get suspended for public intoxication, fights, taking medications with questionable ingredients, etc. Yet, Hill, with a history of domestic abuse issues, is associated with a potential child abuse case with audio tapes implicating him, and he get's off with nothing? Confusing.
I'm not e$pecially confu$ed.

Mark my word........he will be in the news again about abuse before the season is over.
Right on. When you look at this guys history dating back to college days, it really makes you scratch your head as to how there’s been no real consequence for his actions. Seems like being an important weapon for the new golden child gets you leniency that others do not get. We can only hope that the next time we hear about him he hasn’t caused serious harm to anyone else.

NFL continues its history of casting a blind eye when their stars turn criminal.

Hopefully his team orders a Code Red.

Jim Brown is still paid by Browns to sit on sideline to set a good example for young kids. What a joke. Dude threw dis fiancée head first off a 3rd floor balcony and left her for dead. Also a serial rapist. He and Art Brilles have a special place in Hell reserved for themselves

Favorite Brown Quote: “"I can definitely get angry, and I have taken that anger out inappropriately in the past. But I have done so with both men and women. So do I have a problem with women? No."

Last edited:
The Legend of NFL’s greatest fraud, Jim Brown. A True American Activist:

Just a reminder that this Sunday morning, before the Browns take the field to lose to the Baltimore Ravens, the team will unveil a statue of Jim Brown.

The running back's place in the on-field history of the team and league is undeniable. Off the field, however, there's a disturbing history that fans tend to brush aside in favor of reverence to Brown's athletic prowess. It's a timeline worth revisiting here, a few days before a statue of an alleged serial abuser of women is celebrated by Browns fans.

In the most stirring case, in 1968, Brown's then 22-year-old girlfriend, Eva Bohn-Chin, was found on the ground outside his home. Police said at the time that Brown had thrown her off the balcony. Charges, which included assault with intent to murder, were eventually dropped after she said she slipped.

The list goes on:

In 1965, Brown was charged with assault and battery after an 18-year-old woman alleged he forced her to have sex. He was acquitted by a jury.

In 1969, Brown was charged with assaulting a man over a traffic incident. He was acquitted.

In 1971, he was charged with battering two women. Both women chose not to testify.

In 1978, he spent a day in jail after beating a golfing partner.

In 1985, charges of rape, sexual battery, and assault against Brown were dropped after the 33-year-old woman who made the claims gave inconsistent testimony.

In 1986, Brown went to jail for allegedly beating his 21-year-old fiancée. A few days later, she informed authorities that she didn't want to press charges.

And in 1999, Brown was convicted after working out his frustrations on his 25-year-old wife's car. She previously claimed he was violent and abusive, but later testified that that was not true.

For the 1999 conviction, Brown was sentenced to probation and ordered to attend spousal-abuse counseling. He refused, asserting that the incident had nothing to do with domestic violence. For that remark, he enjoyed a brief trip to the slammer.

Cleveland.com has covered the murky position Browns fans find themselves in with Brown a couple of times. The Big Lead has a very detailed history of the above cases here.

Brown has never denied his penchant violence. Among other quips, he's said and written this, which comes from his book and relates to the alleged assault on Eva Bohn-Chin: “I have also slapped other women. And I never should have, and I never should have slapped Eva, no matter how crazy we were at the time. I don’t think any man should slap a woman. In a perfect world, I don’t think any man should slap anyone. . . . I don’t start fights, but sometimes I don’t walk away from them. It hasn’t happened in a long time, but it’s happened, and I regret those times. I should have been more in control of myself, stronger, more adult.”

Later, during a jailhouse interview with Sports Illustrated in 2002, Brown responded to questions about his history of violence and said: "I can definitely get angry, and I have taken that anger out inappropriately in the past. But I have done so with both men and women. So do I have a problem with women? No."

Have fun at the statue unveiling, Browns fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom